Chapter #13

Total-chan: It is time for DRAMA BOMB!

LSP: That's my line.

Total-chan: Well i needed to use it because of this.

Cool Voice Actor: Drama. Betrayal. Love confessions. Action. And tears. Along with a special surprise  at the end of the chapter. All in this chapter of "I'm Going to Gauken Hetalia?!?!" 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Oh God no.” My voice started trembling. Elizaveta and Gilbert were in the room alone in the middle of a kiss. I could feel my heart crumble into a thousand pieces and I forced myself to turn my back to the door. I felt myself start to fall apart but then Alfred came up to me with a huge smile.

“Hey Luna! Are you okay?” He said as his smile started fading.

“Yeah, my stomach is just hurting I have to go to the nurse, please tell the teacher I will be there.” I was able to mutter before running up the now clear stairs as fast as I could. Tears started to fall when I reached the fourth floor, I kept on running up the steps until I made it to the rooftop. Once the door closed I fell to my knees and cried my heart out.

“I knew it. He was just fucking with me.” I said between the tears. I fell in love with a man that had stolen my heart. Now I couldn’t even stand it anymore, I crawled over to the closest wall and let my back lean against it. I pulled my knees to my chest and let my head fall onto it trying to cover up my sobs. I stayed like this for the longest time not caring one bit. Not once did I look upwards until I could manage my sobs and it was just me crying. When I looked up the sun was actually close to setting, I had missed all my classes and probably dinner too. But I didn’t want to move it hurt to much to even try and make a simple thought. The only thing that filled my head was that image of Gilbert and Elizaveta kissing. I pushed my legs out from there previous position stretching them. I turned over to my bag and grabbed my iPhone from its compartment.

‘Ughhh…” I sighed feeling awful. Turning it on I had around 50 texts from all of my friends, but Gilbert was the one sending the most. I didn’t even bother looking at them; I just put my ear pugs in and started to listen to “My Most Precious Treasure (Yui Version)” from an anime called Angel Beats. The music was able to calm me down and I drifted into sleep. But, it was a restless sleep and I woke up feeling even worse than before. When I checked my phone for the time, my screen was filled with over a hundred text messages. I ignored the texts and looked at the time. It was only a few minutes into breakfast service, so I stood up.

“Ouch!” I said as the pain came to me. My muscles were aching from being in the same positions all night. To get my body loose and limber, I decided to do some gymnastics. Before I could I looked to see how much space I had to do my tricks. I hadn’t realized the roof was huge and I had plenty of space. Backing up, I started my performance I jumped into the air, did 4 full turns. Then after my feet touched the ground I jumped back in the air did 2 back flips, and then 3 somersaults before stopping. When I was done, I took my bag and walked all the way down the stairs to my Ancient History Class. No one had been in the whole school at the time and the door was unlocked. I sat down at the farthest back seat possible and rested my head on the table. I actually fell asleep and didn’t wake up until the bell to start the period rang. I looked up from my seat and Matthew was standing directly in front of me with a very angry face.

“What’s up?” I said blankly.

“Where the hell were you yesterday? You disappeared yesterday after 4th period but you disappeared. We spent all day running around trying to find you!” He said yelling at me.

“It’s none of your concern so leave me alone!” I yelled at him. He got even angrier and sat down next to me.

“What the hell happened to you, that you won’t even talked to your friend?” He now looked confused and upset.