The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Prologue.

Dedicated to boopboppitydopp because she made the awesome beautiful cover!

----

Prologue:

Two years ago...

My older brother, Travis, parked the motorcycle off the side of the rode and took his helmet off. We were on the outside skirt of the woods and it was almost night time. It was summer time, so the sky looked like it was on fire as the sun set.

Travis got off the bike and started forward towards the wood. I spoke as I got off the bike, "Travis, where are you going?", I called out to him.

"Fallow me, Shawn.", he said as he stepped into the wood.

I hesitated, but jogged up to walk next to him. "Why are we here? James is going to be mad if he realizes were gone-",

"Screw James. I wouldn't let him dare touch you ever again.", he growled. "I hate our mom for marrying that ass.",

I stopped and grabbed his upperarm, "You shouldn't say that, Travis. She's still our mom-",

"She isn't our mom anymore if she lets that drunk lay his hands on you. I know you love her, but if she lets him beat you, I will not watch it anymore.", he said, pulling his arm out of my grasp. "We're brother, we protect each other.",

I stared up at him confused and he continued walking. It was a minute before I jogged up to him again.

~

I looked up at the moon thirty-five minutes later. It was crescent tonight and I loved how the stars looked so much brighter tonight. I loved the star, they were like diamonds in the sky. Call me stupid, but since I'm not like Travis, I'm have a soft side. He tried to toughing me out sometime, but I always end up stopping him. He use to be like me, weak. But when he was sixteen, he changed. He turned into such a badass. At nineteen, he's still a tough badass.

I look up to my brother, but I don't want to be like him. He hates our mother but I love her. She makes so many bad discussions, but she gave life to me, I have to love her no matter what.

Travis and I were sitting in the woods. He was standing as he looked up at the moon and I was sitting down on a large rock. Why'd he bring us all the way out here? It has to be more then wanting to get away from James, mom husband--my step-dad. I have a feeling in the pit of my gut there was something up.

"Travis, please tell me why you brought me out here.", I begged, looking up at my strong well-built six-two foot brother.

He stared up at the moon for a few more seconds before closing his eyes and opening them as he looked down at me. "I'm going to make you strong, Shawn.",

"What are you talking about, bro?", I asked as I got up from the rock.

He took off his black jean jacket, "If you wont let me handle James, will you let me teach you how to protect yourself?", he asked.

"We gone threw all this before. I'm not much of a fighter. I'm not like you.", I told him.

Travis look at me serious as he reached behind him and pulled up his shirt, "I'm not going to stand around when my brother is hurting. I'm going to make you strong, Shawn, just like I said. This way, you can stop James before he hurts you. It's going to hurt, but as long as I'm with you, you'll be able to control yourself.", he said as he walked up to me.

But he had that crazy look on his face when he's angry. His face was scrunched up with anger and disgust. I stepped back each time he came close to me. But since my stupid self forgot, I fell on the rock and hit my back on the ground, my hair got in the way of my eyes, but I saw his eyes change to their dark gray color to a bright neon yellow.

I took in a sharp breath, "What the...", I trailed off, not taking my eyes away from his yellow eyes.

Travis hands went to his belt and he undid his jeans as he said, "I love you, Shawn, remember I do. I'm only doing this cause you're my brother. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love you.",

He dropped his pants and suddenly, his whole body changed into a large dark brown hair wolf. I couldn't bring the scream the way building up in my to come out. I was so thrown over by fear as I crawled backwards and the wolf walked up to me. When my back hit finally hit a tree, I couldn't move anymore to get away from the wolf that was once my brother.

I felt myself sweat up and my stomach felt like when I ate to much. My eyes never lift the yellow eyes dark brown hair wolf. He walked up to the side of me and snarled, baring his teeth at me.

This can't be my brother! My brother is not a fucking wolf! Oh, god! But he has to be since he just freaking change into one. How can there be any other explanation?

The wolf went up of his back legs, making me jump away from the tree. This time I did scream and I fell back on my back. My whole body shook and the wolf went on top of me. Each paw was on both sides of me and it snarled down at me. But it's eyes looked apologetic down at me and before I could realized it brought up it's right paw and it slashed me across my chest and my blood soaked my white t-shirt as I screamed in pain.

-----

Hope you guys are going to like my werewolf story!

Comment and vote!