The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Seven.

"What do you think he's up to?", I asked Hayden as we ran on the treadmills. I watched Alpha Dylan help one of the student at the lifts. He stood behind the kid name Joe as Joe lifted a thirty pound weights and Alpha Dylan had his hands under the weights just in case drops it on his chest.

Hayden shrugged, "I don't know. I asked him why and all he said he was asked teach class today. Alpha Dylan was an amazing athlete in High School, even though he wasn't on any teams.",

I didn't say anything else, but kept my eyes on him. I could see the muscles in his arm. His body was shaped not to have those big who scary muscles, but I could see his skin tight on his bones, showing on good strong muscles. He had long arms and long legs, so his body was made to show his muscles not so much, but you can still tell he's strong.

I looked at Hayden, "He wants me to join.", I told him.

Hayden grinned, "Of course he does. He wants everyone in his territory to join. I pretty much had to join since he's my uncle.",

I arched an eyebrow, "Your uncle?",

"Yeah. Can't you see the resemblance?", he asked. I looked back and forth between him and Alpha Dylan. Yeah, same dark hair, nose, and chin. Hayden eyes were grey though.

I nodded my head once, "Yeah, I can actually.",

"My mom his sister. They were born wolves. My whole family is wolves, but since Alpha Dylan--Uncle Dylan,", he whispered as he brought his index finger to his lips in a secret way, "has no family and he's one of the strongest in the Indiana, he's leader-big ol Alpha-",

"And don't you forget it, Hayden.", Alpha Dylan said, walking up to stand between the treadmills. He leaned into the treadmills to check out our numbers speed. He nodded his head, "Good numbers.",

"Thanks.", we both said since we were running at a fast speed, but it was nothing to us. We would have gone faster, but we didn't want it to look suspicious to the humans in the gym. I kept a sharp eyes on him though.

Alpha Dylan looked up at me, "Have you thought about join us yet, Shawn?",

I shook my head, "No. I don't run with a pack, sorry. I only been a wolf for two years, I want to run free for a while.", I admitted.

"Well, I hope you change your mind soon.", he said.

"Why?", I asked, arching an eyebrow. Something about the way he said sound kind like he know I'm going to say yes, like he's going to be doing something soon.

He shrugged, "Who knows? I'm just saying something big going to happen soon and then you'll want to. I wont even try to threaten you to get in. You'll want to be in after what I have planned.",

"And what do you have plan, Alpha Dylan? Hmm?", I asked, pretty much tempting him now. I know I'm pulling on a thread here now, but my wolf went crazy at the thought I will be joining a pack real soon. I'm a lone wolf, not a follower wolf.

He didn't look mad though, "Oh, little wolf, you'll find out soon enough.", he said, turning around and walking over to Scott, who was using some dumbbells.

I looked over at Hayden with a look say 'he's crazy, right?'. He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulder, "My uncle weird like that. He likes to mysterious.",

"Well, it's creepy.", I said, pressing the button on the treadmill just to go a little faster. My eyes drifted to where Makenna was. She was staring nervously up at the rope that was hanging from the ceiling. I saw her throat move and I could tell she gulped at the sight. Before I knew it, my finger was pressing the button on the treadmill to lower the numbers till it hit '0'.