The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Sixteen.

I was laying down on my side as the ground as Makenna laid her top body on top of my stomach as she ran her fingers threw my fur. We’ve been in the woods for about forty minutes and I was still in wolf form. I wanted to shift back, but my wolf side was comfortable being out right now and her rubbing and scratching him.

She rubbed her forehead on my side as I heard her yawn. It was eight o’clock in the morning and she did wake us up real early. She pulled her knees up as she laid her head on me and I lifted my head to see her eyes close. Her mouth slightly open as she breathed in and out her mouth softly.

I laid my head back down, deciding to take a nap. If anyone comes, I would hear it and wake up before they could even take another step and change back before they see us.

I moved my body a little to get comfortable and Makenna groaned as she stretched her arms around and held me, though her hand never met again since I am pretty huge.

When I closed my eyes, I herd a the dry autumn leave crackling as someone stepped on them and sticks breaking. My body jerk, waking Makenna up, “Wha-what happening?”, she asked, her voice filled with sleep. She leaned up as she rubbed her eyes. I quickly shifted back in human form. Her eyes widen and she hers flamed up like a lighter being lit as she look away.

I got up and grabbed my boxers and slid them on as I said, “I heard someone—“

I didn’t finish when I smelt it was another wolf coming—not a human. I turned my head torwards the direction it was coming from and smelt the familiar scent. Alpha Dylan. It smelt like he wasn’t alone either. He was with his Beta and another wolf I didn’t recognize.

“What’s going on?”, Makenna asked, a concern look on her face.

“It’s Alpha Dylan.”, I said, watching in the forest for him to come.

“Dylan?”, she questioned. “What is he doing out here?”, she asked, looking around.

“I don’t know. He’s not close enough to hear his thoughts.”, I told her, wincing as I saw three figures running up near our direction. When they were at least a dozen yards away, they slowed down into a quick walk.

Makenna jerked as her eyes widen as she looked at the three wolves. Alpha Dylan was a dark brown almost black wolf. His Beta Zackary was a brick red and brown wolf. And the last one was another dark brown wolf.

What in hell are you guys doing out here?, I herd in my head Alpha Dylan voice.

I shrugged, “Nothing.”,

Makenna kept looking back and forth at me and Alpha Dylan wolf, “What are they saying?”,

“He wants to know why were out here.”, I said, not taking my eyes off Alpha Dylan.

Tell her to go home, he said, bopping his head at Makenna. It’s dangerous out here.

“What are you talking about?”, I asked. “I’m here with her, nothing will happen.”,

He snorted, You wouldn’t be able to stand up to them.

“Who?”,

Before he could speak, Makenna stepped forward, “Dylan?”, she questioned. He looked at her as she went up to him. She nervously reached out and touched the top of his head. She smiled at him, “Wow. My life just keeps getting weirder and weirder by the seconds.”, she said as she chuckled and rubbed the top of his head.

Alpha Dylan put his head next to her hip and pushed her aside, Tell her to go home.

“Why?”, I asked. “She’s fine and she wanted to come out here.”,