The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Ten.

Shawn:

So, you ever have that feeling where not sure if you could control yourself when your around someone you like, but they're talking or hanging out with someone else and they ignore you completely? Well, that's how I feel right now. Ignored.

But I wish the feeling would go away since I'm working. I was cleaning a table and Makenna was behind the counter, talking to Reid. Oh, how badly I wanted to tell him to leave if he's not going to order anything else but a milkshake, but I held back the urge to push him away from what belong to me. I can't be so possessive around her. She'll probably get so mad at me and I'll lose the closes thing I'll have to her for a relationship.

But that didn't stop me from eavesdropping on them though and Reid was chuckling with her, "It sucks you got detention for a whole week and half.",

I could just imagine her shrugging her shoulder, "Eh, I would have wanted to know then and there then later.", she said.

Our excuse when we got back to class after talking was I had to tell her something important happened in her family and the only reason I know is because I work with her. Sure, we still got detention until next Wednesday, but I guess Mr. Dalton took pity on her and gave us that. I fine with it, but Makenna was a little mad since that means we're going to work at five now, but I made her happy when the teacher would leave the class room while we were in detention today if you know what I mean.

"You know, though.", Reid said and I could just imagine him leaning into her and I felt him stare at the back of my head. "I don't think he had to drag you out of class, though. He could have just asked you to go with him. It's like he was pissed off about something...like he didn't like what he saw.",

"Well, I was kind of ignoring him before. I guess he just got mad about it, but I forgave him.", she said.

"Still, it wasn't right. Maybe I should go have a talk with him-", he started and I herd him getting up from his seat.

"Wait, Reid, there's no need for that.", she quickly said and I could imagine her leaning over the counter and pulled him back down on the seat. I rolled my eyes and snorted. Like he could do anything to me. I weigh more and way stronger then that punk ass football player.

"You got something to say, Shawn?", I herd Reid call over from the counter.

Well, he started it. I turned around and the rag I was using, I threw it on one shoulder, "All I did was snorted, Reid. No need to get your big boy boxers in a bunch.", I chuckled and took pleasure in his pissed off expression.

"Watch you mouth, Shawn. I don't know how you did things up in Michigan, but down here in Indiana, I run this town along with some other guys from school, so if you want to survive High School, don't tempt me.", he said.

I rolled my eyes. If only he knew a pack of wolves wanted me in there pack. Ha, I wanted to laugh in his face. And like a group of human boys scare me. He's pathetic. "Like that scares me, Reid.",

"Well, you know what worries me. I don't like the fact that a punk ass like you is walking around school. I heard you did drugs up in ol' Michigan. And you got beat from you dad.", he chuckled.

I pressed my lips tightly together. Saying I did and sell drugs was one thing, but people knowing I got beat before was a whole nothing thing since it was true. "Excuse me?", I growled as I walked up to him. "I don't know where you heard that, but that's a damn-",

"Shawn! What are you doing?", Makenna asked as she went around the counter and grabbed my one hand with both of hers to stop me from getting in Reid face and punching the day lights out of him by trying to move me away.