The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Four.

I felt guilty and satisfied as Miranda got off from one top of me and laid down next to me on her bed and laid her head on my face as we both breathed heavily. Damn, this little fox is amazing. But something in me just felt guilty. I don’t know what. But all I can hear is my wolf calling me a ‘damn fool’ and ‘selfish’. I was able to block him out for a little while I was screwing Miranda, but not that we’re done, it’s nagging at me again. Ugh, this is so stupid! Makenna is just one girl! One I refuse to tie down with.

After about five minutes of laying there, naked and looking over each other body, Miranda finally got up and went to the edge of the bed. She threw me my pants, “My dad will be home soon, so get dress. This wont look good if he finds us like this. He’s one big scary wolf.”,

She didn’t need to tell me twice. As I got dress, Makenna was in my head. How stupid could I be to sleep with another girl? Ugh, I’m becoming obsessed. I need this anyways. Yes, I did. Cause one, I haven ‘t got laid since last week and I was becoming stressed out about everything and Miranda happily—without her knowing of course—took care of that problem. Second, I don’t do well with ‘daddies’, especially wolf ‘daddies’. They’re one pain of the necks.

Miranda walked me out of her bedroom and down her steps, making sure to be a little quite so her seven year old brother wont hear us. I can’t imagine though, he has his tv blaring up. I feel bad for the pup ears.

When we got to the door, Miranda grinned and put one hand on my chest, “That was fun, Shawn.”, she said, leaning up to give me kiss.

Just so I could get out of here faster without pissing her off, I grinned back down at her, “Totally.”,

As she took her hands off my chest, she said, “We should do it again sometimes.”,

“I’ll keep that in mind.”,

“Boy, I’ll always be on your mind now after what just happen.”, she chuckled and wink.

Sadly, that isn’t true, I thought.

But I shrugged and said, “That could be possible.”,

She bite down on her button lip as she grinned bigger, “See you tomorrow.”, she said in a sexy way. She bopped her head towards the door, “Now, get out of here.”,

We chuckled and I did. Happy to get out of there more than ever, I could finally breath straightly. Being around a fox wasn’t helping the thought of what Makenna face could look like if she ever found out what happening between Miranda and I…

Wait, why do I care? She’s isn’t my girlfriend., I thought.

But she’s your mate.

There goes my wolf talking. I told it to shut up and it did, but I could tell it wasn’t happy by the urge to kick myself in the crotch. I’ll just go on a fun later to make it happy. Running always makes me feel better like I said.

~

I walked into Travis apartment building and threw my binder and math book on the table as I went over to the couch and laid down on my back. I herd my brother in the bathroom and I smelt shaving cream. Well, his face getting pretty hairy. He doesn’t need to look like a wolf in human form. Ha.

A few minutes later, Travis walked out only in a pair of jeans with one shirt in his hand and his other hand was rubbing his smooth chin, “How was it?”,

“Well,” I said. Like Hell I was going to tell him I gave in and hugged her. He’ll be pissed. “It went fine. I ignored her the whole day.”,