The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter One.

Two years later...

I stepped out of the bus I rode for the past eight hours to just come and live with my brother, Travis. I prayed to God thanks for finally letting me stretch my body. I cracked my neck also before reaching down to grabbed my two duffel bags filled with my cloths and things I just had to have.

I put one my shoulder as I carried the other one and went into the station to find my brother. But like I thought, he wasn't here yet. That lazy son of a bitch.

I'm going to have to beat him later in the woods for this. He hates it when I beats him, but since I was running before he turned me, I'm just plan out faster than him, but that doesn't stop him from bragging about being stronger.

I gave a dramatic sigh as I threw my bag on the floor near the entrance of the station to wait for him and sat down on the blue plastic chair.

I'm sixteen now and a fucking werewolf. I couldn't believe it when Travis changed me, but after the first time I changed, oh hell, did I believe. I mean, sure I saw him change into one, but I was to freak out to fully function it.

I remember after he slashed me in the chest, I cried and cried like a pussy. I'm still till this day embarrassed, but Travis doesn't hold it against me since he told me he cried also. Of course I didn't bleed to death since I'm still here, but the womb took days to heal. I'm just happy it healed fast. and didn't leave a scar.

Then a week later, I painfully changed into a light brown and white wolf. It was hard and scary, but Travis was there the whole time with me.

He told me who turned him into one. It was a guy he use to hang out with and he turned him when they got real close and Travis asked him to. Travis then wanted me to be strong and be able to protect myself from James. I was so mad and pissed off, but I knew he did it out of love for me and I slowly got over it. I actually was happy than cause I was able to fight off James and he stopped beating me, but that didn't stop him form emotionally abusing me, but I would just laugh it off or I'll come back with a comment.

It was hard to keep the secret, but I managed to keep it only to myself. I wanted to tell people, but they would either laugh or call people in like scientist or shit like that.

Oh, but did I get strong for being a fourteen year old. The past two years have bin good to me. I got so many girl hanging off my arm and got totally strong and I was an amazing at fighting, I swear I was popular in high school even though I was young. Travis would always just roll his eyes and snort at my bragging. When he was in high school, he was a loner that kept to himself since he had to keep the secret after his friend moved away five months later after turning him...

I felt my brother sneaking up behind me and I smelt him in a second. I could feel his arm reaching out to try and scare me, but I turned around and grabbed his arm and twisted his body around, pulling his arm behind him. We both chuckled, "Ah, little brother, how you got stronger.", he comment as I let go of him.

I grinned, "Yeah.", I hit his shoulder, "You can't sneak up on me anymore.",

He grinned back, "I know, I'm a little pissed about that.",

We hugged each other for a quick second and I said as we pulled away, "Man, have I missed you.",

"Yeah, me too. It's great you finally decided to leave. I would want you here then be there.", he said, taking one of my duffel bags and I got one.

I couldn't take living with my mom and James anymore. I had to move out and come live with Travis. James was working on my last nerves and I knew I'll snap out on him if I stay a little longer. So, I told my mom I'm leaving and she better make Travis my guardian or I'm calling the police on James and have child serves come in and take them both to jail since she let it happen. I didn't like the fact that I threaten her, but it was the only way for her to let me go.