The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Twenty Seven.

We went to go in to help Alpha Dylan, but then his scream turn into a dangerous growl and with all his strength, he turned both of them over so he was on top of the wolf and his eyes changed color to yellow as he growled again and he quickly turned into his wolf. So you would imagine two large wolves would take up a lot of space in a normal size office.

Alpha Clyde used the back of his feet to kick at Alpha Dylan and Alpha Dylan flew out the window of the office. We all gasped and Alpha Clyde got up, running out the window too. We all ran over to the window and saw them biting aggressively at each other.

Since the office was only on the first floor, we all decided to jump out the window.

“Do you think we should help?”, Ethan asked.

“Alpha Dylan got this.”, Brock said. “But,” he said, nodding once at the woods where wolves were running out, “I think they’re for us.”,

“This is going to be such a pain of the ass.”, Travis said and we all agreed. We all started running towards them and quickly shifted into our wolves. We ran smack face into one and a certain smell hit me I recognize.

It was coming from Brock direction and I saw Beta Kaleb. I growled and with my head, I knocked the wolf away from me and ran towards him, using my head to knock him away from Brock. He flew a few feet away and quickly got up, growling dangerously at me, which I returned back.

He ran up to me and our bodies slammed together and starting biting at each other dangerously. We kept throwing each other bodies around and to tell you the truth, I was tired of fighting in my wolf form. I can’t go jack shit in this form but have awesome speed.

I threw him away a good ten feet away and I quickly shifted back in my human form, “Come on, lets fight like men do!”, I yelled at him and he growled before turning back.

“You just never learn, do you?”, he asked as he quickly walked up to me, but I surprised him when he was a foot away by tackling him.

“Don’t have you friends now.”, I said as I punched him in the face. He quickly rolled us over and punched me.

I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck and made my way into putting him into a neck lock. He struggled a little, but then somehow slammed his knee in my stomach roughly. I let go up of and next thing I know, I felt his elbow smash into my face.

I was way behind angry now—I’m more then pissed! Before I could stop myself, I quickly changed back into my wolf form and tackled him, biting down on his right arm. His screams filled my ears and my wolf and I took pleasure in it.

With his left hand—which must be his writing hand—took a hand full of fur and literally with his human teeth, bit down close to my ear. My howl was loud as I let go of his arm. Yeesh, his teeth are sharp.

He pulled my fur, my skin going along. I growled and before I could think, I raised my paw and scratched across his face from his left jaw line close to his ear, across his bottom, to his right eyebrow. He screamed in pain and his hands came to his face.

Suddenly, another wolf attacked me. This one was older—maybe in his mid-twenties.  So he was easily beating me as I tired to fight him.

Leave! Get out of here! I heard Alpha Dylan voice in my hand. I saw that me must have told that others to do it to since I saw everyone trying there best to put down the wolves that they are fighting and run towards the forest.

The wolf I was fighting bit my in the back leg and I yelp, feeling him break it. I fell down and he crawl on my back, dangerously biting at my neck that if he pulled back, he could rip my skin. I saw Travis stopped and turn head around, looking for me. Once he saw it, he tired to run to help me, but Jon blocked him.