The Howls Of The Night. { Werewolf/Human Love Story. } Chapter Nineteen.

I stepped forward and barked at Beta Kaleb. He was cursing my out in his head and I was cursing him back.

"Shawn, change back!", Travis said. "Alpha Dylan, order him!",

"He isn't going to listen when it comes to Makenna.", Alpha Dylan said and damn, was he right. This prick needs to know who Makenna mate if I'm come out of this with my ass beaten since he is an older wolf, at least I'll have the honor saying I'll protected her.

I felt Travis walk up behind me and I turned my head around and snipped at him to make him stop. He was breathing out his nose heavily, "Shift back, Shawn!",

I barked at him and shook my head. I turned back to Beta Kaleb and bared my teeth at him. He growled back at me and ran towards me. I pushed my back legs and ran forwards to him. We bit down onto each other neck and growled at each other. I bit down hard on his neck, but since our wolf skin is tougher, it didn't break threw.

He swung his head to the side and before I could pull away, he slammed his head into the side of my body, throwing me to the left at least a few feet. I quickly got back on my feet and we went at each other again. We kept biting each other leg, ears, and necks. Our wolves wrestled fiercely with each other.

Beta Kaleb got up on his back legs to hover over me and I quickly stepped back. We growled at each other, but since he was a little taller, he had to look down at me.

Back down now, pup. I'll always get what I want!, he said in his head.

I snipped at him, Makenna mine! She's my mate and you really think you can have her? Go to hell!

Beta Kaleb growled and I growled back, feeling so much anger boil up in me. I'm ready to take it out on him and show him he can't have everything. He's just some spoil rich wolf.

"Shawn, change back!", Alpha Dylan yelled. "Enough of this, you made your point.",

My only response was a growled and glared at Beta Kaleb.

I ran forward to him and he smashed his body against mine and I flew, hitting a tree, making everyone grasp.

"Shawn!", I heard Makenna cry and I looked over to see her running from her mom, but Alpha Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist, stopping her. Her eyes seemed to gloss up as she squirm in Alpha Dylan arms.

I groaned and shook my head as I got jump. I snorted out my nose, but next thing I know, Beta Kaleb threw his body against my, crushing me against the tree. I felt like some of my bones have been crush, making me shift back into my human form.

I yelled out in pain and he moved backwards. I fell on my knees, aware that I was naked. But it was normal for wolves to see other wolves naked. We aren't ashamed of our bodies.

Beta Kaleb shifted back in his human form chuckling, "See what happens when you try to fight with the best?",

I breathed out my nose angrily, "Fuck you!",

"Nah, but I'll sure have fun fucking Makenna in a few years.", he said. "Should have marked her sooner and this mess wouldn't have been on you.", he said and shifted back into a wolf. Before I could moved back or shift back, he scratched my back starting from my right shoulder down to the middle of my back.

I yelled in pain, the scratched making my back burn and sting. I fell on my stomach and laid there, panting. I could die from blood lost.

I laided there panting as he walked away, back over to his father side and they ran back into the forest. Alpha Dylan let go of Makenna when Travis ran passed them and she fallowed behind him.