Chapter 11-The party

Recap:
We could see their shadows them get into a circle and start talking. We couldn't hear them though. After a few minutes they walked over and opened the window and tapped on mine. I opened up and they jumped through.

They all tackled their girlfriends. I landed on my bed with Ace straddling me and tickling me. I looked around while laughing and saw Sammy was getting tickled to and she was laughing like crazy also. I looked over to see a grumpy Nathan and a smirking Sof.

Oh yeah, Sof isn't ticklish. Haha

"Wait! Wait! HELP!" I said while laughing. I soon felt Ace being pulled off of me. I looked up to see Destiny and Alex tearing him off of me. I jumped up and had Sof help me pull Zach off Sammy.

Once we had pulled Zach off we all went down stairs and sat down in the living room.

We all just sat there on our phones for a while in silence. Until Sammy got a phone call. She left the room for about 20 minutes then came back. 

"Wanna go to a party?" She asked throwing her phone to the side. 

"Depends on who's party." I said. 

"Corry Fall's party." She said.

Corey Fall was another popular boy. 

"Yeah!" Zach and Nathan said high-fiving. 

"I guess we are going. Boys go change at Ace's." Destiny said pushing them out of the door again. 

"I have outfits you can all borrow." I said as we ran up stairs.

<.>

We were completely ready. (Outfits in the picture) The boys were downstairs waiting for us.

We all grabbed a pair of heels and ran downstairs. We put on our heels and hopped into our separate cars then drove to Corry's house.

We pulled into their yard, the boys parked beside us and we all got out. We walked in and were greeted by the smell of alcohol and sweat. I started to walk off when someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw Ace. 

"Remember, you have a boyfriend." He said and let go of my hand. I walked away towards the alcohol, smiling.

I poured myself some vodka and Coke. I took a sip when someone leaned on me. I looked up to see Corry standing there with his elbow on my shoulder. 

"What are you doing?" I asked side-stepping away from his arm. 

"Well, I was resting my elbow on your shoulder." He said taking a sip of his drink. 

"Okay then." I said walking away.

I was walking towards the dance floor, aka the living room when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room. I looked towards the person and I didn't recognize them. It was obvious they were drunk from the way they were swaying to how they smelled. They had on a blue T-Shirt with red shorts on. He had scruff but not quite a beard, probably about 18. 

"Wha-" I was about to ask him what he wanted when he slapped his hand over my mouth. 

"No talking." He said as he threw me towards a bed.

I hit my head on the head board and let out a groan of pain. The mystery man stumbled towards me and took off his shirt. I tried to move but he just held me still as he jumped onto the bed. 

"Get off of me!" I yelled but he smacked me. 

"I SAID NO TALKING!" He yelled again. He was trying to take off my skirt but I kept squirming around so it was harder for him. He smacked me again, harder this time, so hard that my face went numb. I screamed in pain. 

"HELP! HELP! SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE HELP PLEASE!" I screamed as he continuously hit me. He flipped me over so I was on my stomach.

"OW!" I yelled as he spanked me. "HELP! PLEASE!" I said now crying because he had gotten off my skirt. "HELP!" I yelled again as he unzipped my top. He threw all of my clothes to the side so I was just left in my undergarments. "HE-" I was cut off by a door opening. 

"GET OFF OF HER!" A voice yelled. It was a mans voice, but I didn't recognize it.

Soon the weight that was on my legs where the mystery man had sat was gone. A thud was heard after the weight was gone. I flipped over to see someone beating the shit out of my almost soon to be raper.

After the boy that saved me knocked mystery man unconscious he stood up and handed me my clothes. I put them on awkwardly and thanked him. 

"Thanks." I said not knowing what else to say. 

"No problem, I'm Carlo, Corry's older brother." He said sticking out his hand. 

    "I'm Andy." I said shaking his hand.

We walked out of the room after we talked for a few more minutes. He said he heard my screams for help when he was passing by the door to go to the bathroom. I was about to find everyone and ask them if they were ready to go. I was looking for Ace when I spotted him on the dance floor. I started walking towards him when I saw he was dancing with someone. It was the school slut, Brittany, or as me and my friends like to call her, Bitchy. She was grinding on him and he had his hands on her hips. He was smiling and she was too. I pushed through the crowd and stormed right passed them, I made sure to bump my arm into his so he would know it was me. I heard my name faintly being called but I just ignored it, I walked out to the car and got into the passengers seat.

I texted the girls.

Me: We are leaving now, no questions, I'm just gonna say rape and heartbreak.

Girls:be there soon!

In less than 3 minutes they were all in the car and we were on our way back to my house.

We were in my room talking and I was about to tell them the story.

"Okay so what happened was I was talking to Corry and I walked off, I was walking and I was pulled into a room. A boy about 18 threw me on the bed and would hit me if I talked or screamed for help. It wasn't until I was left in just my undergarments that Carlo, Corry's older brother, walked in and beat the shit out of the guy for me. When me and Carlo were done talking I was ready to leave because...you know, it was scary. Well anyways, I walked out and saw Bitchy grinding on Ace and Ace was happy about it, he was smiling about it!" I yelled. "So I stormed passed them and bumped into Ace then went to the car and texted you guys." I said finishing off my story.

They all sat there. First they were shocked then they were mad. 

"WE ARE GOING TO KILL THAT DOUCHE!" Sof yelled standing up. 

"Well what are we going to do?" Sammy asked also standing up. 

"Revenge." I said already coming up with a terrible, terrible, terrible plan.