Chapter 16-shopping

Andys POV

I woke up and looked around. No one was there, there were no pranks, it was finally a normal morning.

I went to the kitchen and got out a few pans. I started making breakfast, I made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and waffles. I sat down and started eating.

I walked into my closet and picked out faded baby blue shorts that had tassels on the ends, a white crop top with lace at the bottom, and a long blue shawl that had flowers all over it. I also grabbed my necklace that had tassels in bundles from my jewelry box.

I laid the outfit out on my bed and got in the shower. I brushed my teeth and walked out, I got dressed then did my hair and makeup. Yes, I know I'm weird because I do my makeup after I get dressed but that's what I like to do.

I grabbed my white pumps and went downstairs. 

"MOM!" I yelled from the living room. 

     "IN HERE SWEETIE!" She yelled back from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and saw her making more food, a lot of it. 

"What...are you doing?" I asked hesitatingly. 

     "Making food for dinner." 

     "Why so much food?" 

     "Because the Cadman's are coming." 

     "Again!" I yelled. 

     "Yes again, now be nice and don't yell. No boyfriend this time." She said putting some vegetables in a pan and cooking them together. 

"What? I can't invite Colton over?" I asked. 

     "No, Brittany isn't coming either." She said laughing as I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Okay, well when are they going to be here?" I asked jumping onto the counter. 

"In a few hours." 

"Okay." I said and went to the living room.

I was watching one of the full house reruns when I remembered the day I saw them move in.

Ace get out of the car, Emma walk around the car to the seat behind the passengers...and get out a little girl. I wonder why I haven't seen her yet. I ran back into the kitchen. 

"Hey mom, don't the Cadman's have a little girl?" I asked. 

     "Umm...yeah they do actually. Her name is Amelia, but they call her Mel. She is coming over tonight. She has been staying with her aunt for the past few weeks. She is about 5 so be nice. Okay?" She said spilling out answers to questions I didn't ask. 

     "Okay." I said hopping off the counter.

"Also go change." She said. 

That made me turn around, my mom never tells me to go change. 

     "What?! Why?!" I asked. 

     "Because there will be a little girl here. You have to be a good role model." She said. 

     "Oh, that makes sense." I said running up to my room.

I left my hair and makeup but changed into a black dress that went to my mid-thigh and had long sleeve lace arms, a lace chest and grabbed a chunky golden necklace

I left my hair and makeup but changed into a black dress that went to my mid-thigh and had long sleeve lace arms, a lace chest and grabbed a chunky golden necklace. I put all of my stuff into a black clutch purse and instead of my white pumps I put on black ones. I checked the time, '3:59' I walked into the kitchen and my mom was washing lettuce for a salad. 

"What exact time are the Cadman's coming over?" I asked. 

"5:00, and that outfit is much better." She said. 

"Ok, I'm going to go to the mall for a half hour then." I said. 

     "Ok, here." She said grabbing the keys off the counter and tossing them to me. I grabbed them in my right hand and walked away.

"SEE YOU IN A LITTLE MOM!" I yelled through the house from the garage. 

     "SEE YOU HONEY!" She yelled. "FUCK!" I hear and laugh at her because she probably dropped a pan.

I climbed into the driver's seat of my black camaro. I drove out of our driveway and onto the main road. I listened to music as I watched the red light ahead of me. When it turned green I sped off, I turned into the mall parking lot and drive around until I found a parking space close to the front. I got out, locked the car, and speed walked to the mall entrance. I checked my phone for the time, '4:18' I have about a half hour until I have to leave.

Time starts now.

First I went into Forever 21 and got a few tank tops and shorts, then into Victoria Secret for a couple undergarments, then into Holister for a few tank tops and shorts. I checked my phone, '4:42'

Shit I have 18 minutes to get home and fix my makeup and hair because who knows what I look like right now, I have been trying on clothes and taking them off so my hair definitely looks like a lion's mane.

I sped onto the main road and turned onto our road. I pulled into our driveway and into the garage. I jumped out and ran into the house. 

"Hey mom." I said as I walked past her. 

     "Hey honey hurry up, they will be here any second now." She said. 

"Okay, yell up at me when they are here." I said as I climbed our spiral staircase.

I sat down in front of my vanity and combed through my hair and curled it again. I put on more mascara and red lipstick and sat down on my bed. I pulled my phone out of my purse and started scrolling through Instagram.

After about 5 minutes I hear our doorbell ring. 

"You can do this." I tell myself as I continue scrolling. 

I soon saw a pic of Ace with Zach and Nathan. I clicked on Ace's icon and it took me to his page. Where it used to say 'Brittany🔐❤️' it said 'single😉🔓'

What? Single? Haha he came to his senses and broke up with her.

I went to my page and looked at my bio.

'Colton❤️🔐
The Fries before guys squad: Sammy💁🏽, Destiny😜, Alex😊, Sof😝, Me😁.
Fries before guys, foods before dudes
Fuck life🖕'

(Sorry for people who can't see emojis)

"ANDY, CADMAN'S ARE HERE!" I heard my mom's voice echo from downstairs.

"I can do this." I whispered to myself again as I swung open my door.