Chapter 30-war over

***ONE WEEK LATER***

The past week has been hectic but now it is the last day of pranks, the score right now is Girls:24 Boys:24 we are all camping out in the woods by a pond and none of us had a tent so we are sleeping on blankets, our plan is to all pick up the boys and put the on an air mattress that we blew up before we came, we all came in separate cars so no one would see it.

Anyway, we are going to put the boys on it and push them of into the pond at about 11:55 so we will win.

We heard the boys talking and they said they weren't going to prank so it would end in a tie so no one will have to streak but us girls don't play that way.

<.>

It's about ten o'clock and we are all laying down, going to sleep. Sof said she needed to use the bathroom so she can go get the air mattress. She is going to put it behind a tree a little ways away so we can't see it but can still get to it quickly.

<.>

Its time. We put the mattress in the middle of all the boys. Sof, Destiny and Sammy are putting Zach on the mattress right now and Alex and I are waiting by Ace. Sof came and helped us put Ace down and we all put Nathan on. We all carried the mattress to the pond carefully and set them down. We pushed the mattress slightly so it floated away. We watched our phones as the time ticked by. It finally strikes twelve and we did a little dance. We all started screaming and the boys woke up and fell off the mattress into the water.

"What the-" Ace yelled but was cut off when He fell in the water.

We all started laughing at them as they tried climbing back onto the mattress but ended up popping it on something.

They eventually swam back to us.

"Guess who's streaking?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck, not caring if I got wet.

"Shut up and kiss me." He said and I smiled into a kiss.

We ended up falling back asleep cuddling and talking and in the morning we all drove home and it was sad knowing the summer was coming to an end but also fun knowing there is so much that is unknown to happen in our senior year of high school.

Little did I know then...but so much was going to change.

A/N: OMG hey guys, I know terrible ending but you get the point, this book is over but don't worry, don't be sad, I already have some of the second book written up and I will be posting all 5 of the new books chapters right after this! Go check it out if you want to read more about Andy and her crazy life story.

P.S. There is going to be four books in this series, this one was their summer, next will be highschool, the third one will be...you guessed it, college! Yay! Then the fourth one will be their life after schooling and their families!! Kk! Ttyl! Go check out the other book on my page! Oh and s/o to my bæ KMStouffer you should all go follow her!