Chapter 12- Revenge

The girls and I have come up with a plan, well Sammy did. Since we are pretty much broken up we are going to make him want what he can't have. I am going to dress really...showy for a while. By showy I mean, short shorts and small crop tops and things like that. I am going to hate it but it will be totally worth it.

Right now we are going to the mall at 11:30 at night, I know crazy but our local mall is open 24/7.

We shopped at stores like Aeropostale, Holister, Forever 21, and Hot Topic. We ended up leaving the mall at 1:30 in the morning. When we got back to my place we all fell asleep in my room. I guess we literally shopped 'till we dropped.

<.>

I woke up to someone knocking on my window. I looked over to see Ace sitting there. "Girls! Wake up we have a problem!" I said waking everyone up. All the girls looked around them saw Ace. "We will cover for you, you go get dressed in your new clothes." Destiny said. I grabbed the bags and ran in my bathroom picking out an outfit and getting dressed doing my hair and makeup. I heard my window opening and then talking. (Outfit above) All of my piercings and tattoos were showing. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in super loose braid going down the side.

I walked out of the bathroom after I put on mascara, winged eyeliner and a red lip

I saw Ace sitting on my bed and the girls scattered around the room, everyone on their phones. When I closed the door to the bathroom everyone's heads snapped up. All the girls smirked and Ace's jaw dropped. 

"What are you, doing here." I snapped. 

"I just came over her to see my girlfriend." He said. 

"Well she isn't here." I said and he gave me a confused look. "Sorry I don't know Brittany's address." I said sassily and sat down next to Alex. 

"You saw that?" He asked. 

"No, I'm just a psychic." I said with sarcasm dripping off my words. 

"Whoa, are you on your period or something." He asked.

That is one thing you should NEVER! On any circumstance, ask a girl!

"THAT TEARS IT!" I yelled and jumped for him on my bed. I was about to land on my bed when I felt hands grabbing me. It turns out the girls had grabbed me and were holding me back from putting Ace six feet under. Ace sat there smirking. Alex and Destiny were holding my left arm and shoulder while Sof and Sammy held my right arm and shoulder. "You have no idea how much I want to slap that smirk off your face." I said in a harsh tone. 

"I would give you a nasty look, but it looks like you already have one." He said. He then texted someone on his phone and his window opened. I looked towards my window and in came Bitchy. I started thrashing around even more.

"Who let the bitch out of her cage?" I asked while smirking. 

"Awe, look at the dog on a leash." She said rudely. 

"Oh my god! She spoke, she took the dick out of her mouth long enough to say a whole sentence." I said and all the other girls started laughing. She just gave me a glare and sat down on my bed next to Ace. Her face immediately went from glaring at me to smiling at Ace. "Seriously, if your going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty." I snapped. "You guys can let go of me, I won't do anything, I promise." I said and they let go of me.

"Wow, your life is so interesting, they could make a song about it!" She said sarcastically, showing me my Instagram page. It mostly consisted of selfies, ice cream, and pizza. 

"I can make a song about you." I said. 

"Well let's hear it then." She said. 

"Okay, twinkle twinkle little whore, close your legs their not a door." I said. She opened her mouth like she was offended and put her hand to her chest. 

    "Fuck you." Is all she said. 

"Is that your best comeback. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better comeback than that." I said. 

"Whatever, come on baby. Let's go." She said as she went back through the window.

Ace was about to climb through the window too when I stopped him. I closed my window and locked it. I made sure Bitchy was watching and I leaned up and was about to kiss him when I brought my hand up and slapped him. 

"You wish." I said as I opened my window again and shoved him out of it.