Chapter 21-Dad?!

After we ate until we felt like we were going to pop we watched a movie then everyone left and that leads me to what I'm doing right now, going through Instagram.

I was pretty much stalking Ke$ha's Instagram when I get a random Face-Time call. It was from an unknown number so I put my thumb over the camera and answer. Their screen was dark also and I could just barely make out a silhouette, it was a man and he looked slightly familiar.

"Hello." He said.

   "Hi, do I know you?" I asked never taking my thumb off the camera.

"This is Andreah?" The man asked and I suddenly felt uneasy.

   "Y-yes."  The man brought his hand up to his hair and pushed it through. "Who are you?" I asked sternly.

     "Your father." He said. My blood stopped cold and then boiled.

   "NO YOUR NOT! MY FATHER WAS A DRUNK DRUGGIE! HE WAS AN ABUSIVE ASSHOLE! NOW HOW DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER AND WHO ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

"Yes I was a drunk druggie, I was abusive, I was an asshole. I got this number from your mother and I am your father. I am going to visit you guys in a couple days..." Silence surrounded his words as I was flooded with memories I tried to forget.

Him burning my hands, throwing bottles, slicing my skin. Pain. Abuse. This was my father. Then the worst memory came, I was sleeping and he came into my room with a red hot tong, he pressed it to the back of my neck until it smelled like burning skin, I jolt awake and see him leaving my room. I clean my new wound and go back to sleep. He does the same thing but with a red hot knife behind my hair, I was only 12. He sliced my skin while burning it. It was terrible.

My thumb left the camera as I flung the palm of my hand to the back of my neck and my ear.

"No! Don't bother! I hate you! You scarred me! Literally!" I yelled.

My window flew open and Ace came through.

"Why are you yelling, and crying?" He asked. I hadn't noticed tell now but I am crying. He ran over and sat next to me.

"I will see you tomorrow honey." My dad says and hangs up.

   "Honey?" Ace asks confused.

"It was my d-dad. He is visiting tomorrow." I said.

     "What?!" Ace said standing up. "I will be here all day and never leave your side." He said. I gave him a small smile and took his hand,

"Thank you, but this is my battle. I need to face him myself, alone." I said.

"Is your mom going to be here?" He asked.

     "I don't know, hold on." I dialed my moms number and she answered S "Are you coming home tomorrow?" I asked.

     "No I won't be home tell Tuesday." She said, today is Saturday.

"But what about dad?" I asked.

"He is just visiting for a few hours tomorrow then he will be out of our lives forever. He just needs to drop off some things he took when he left. That's it." She said reassuringly.

     "Okay." I said.

"He will be there at noon and leave at 1:30 to 2. You will be okay." She said.

"Okay, goodnight mom. Good luck." I said.

   "Thanks sweetie. Goodnight." She said and I hung up.

"Are you okay now?" Ace asked.

     "Yeah, I will text you when he leaves. If I don't text you by 2:30 come through my window." I said.