Chapter 22-a blast from the past

"Hello?" I ask as I force my eyes open, I try to sit up but fail miserably as pain shoots through every cell in my body.

"I'm right here." I hear someone say from beside me, it was dark so I couldn't see anything. It must be night time,

"Who are you? Can you turn on the light?" I asked. The light soon turned on and I closed my eyes and slowly opened them so they could adjust.

I took in my surroundings, I was in a hospital room, in a hospital gown, with an I.V. In my hand. I looked around at everyone staring, there were 10 people but 7 of them were sleeping. The only ones awake were Ace, my mom, and Emma.

"What happened?" I asked but I soon remembered getting attacked by my dad and telling Ace to bring me to the hospital. "Never mind." I said.

"Will someone help me sit up?" I asked and Ace, who was sitting right next to me, dropped my hand which I didn't even realize he was holding and lifted me until I was sitting up straight.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"3 days." Ace said.

"So I didn't lose as much blood as I thought I did. That's good." I said.

"Yeah. Me and all of your girl friends have been here all three days, we refused to leave. The boys had to bring us food and water. Let me tell you, that cafeteria food is worse than school food." He said making me laugh which was followed by pain soaring through me.

"When did the moms get here?" I asked wondering how my mom got out of work.

"Your mom got here 2 days ago and my mom was here the day we brought you." He said. I looked over to Mel who was sleeping,

"What did Mel do or say when she saw me?" I asked, he laughed to himself so it must have been funny.

"She just kept poking your cheek asking why you weren't moving. I told her you got hurt really bad and she kissed your arm then wiped her mouth because your hand had blood on it." He said.

"Awe, that's so cute and sweet." I said prying my eyes off Mel and over to my friends who had started waking up.

The first one awake was Sof who then saw me awake and woke up all the other girls.

"Omg! Your awake! Yay!" She said. "Guys wake up! If Andy can wake up then you can wake up!" She said pushing everyone.

"Your awake! Yay!" They all said.

"Wow, this brings back memories." Alex said and we all laughed a little. "You are even in the same room as I was, what are the odds of that?!" Alex said laughing.

"No way, your just trying to cheer me up." I said.

"No I'm being honest, look." She said pointing to the wall where all of our 5 names were written in a big heart and under it it said,

'we're friends, you cry I cry, you laugh I laugh, you jump off of a bridge I get in a boat and save your stupid ass.' I laughed a little at our quote and yawned.

I know I have been asleep for 3 days but I feel like I haven't slept in forever.

"I'm really tired, can I go to sleep?" I asked.

"In a moment first let me wake everyone else. They said if you wake up they want to see you." Ace said and woke everyone up.

"A! I kissed your boo boo better!" She said proudly.

"Thank you." I replied kissing her on the head.

"Oh baby, I am so sorry. I should have known he was going to do something like this. I never should have given him your number, I never should have told him to bring the stuff back. This is all my fault, I am so so so so so so so sorry baby, sweetie I just want you to know that he was found passed out at the park and is now in jail across the country. He will never touch you again." My mom went on and on.