Chapter 13- words don't hurt me

The girls ended up spending the night, all night we talked and watched TV.

I screamed because I just woke up and saw writing all over my walls. The other girls woke up also and saw the writing. On my walls were words like slut, whore, bitch, skank, and kys. It was written in white letters. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and on my mirror in white paint it said 'Now We Are Tied' 

"He wants to play dirty? I can do that." I said. I had a plan.

"Girls invite the boys over." I said, Sammy and Sof whipped out their phones and texted their boyfriends. "He's coming." They both said at the same time. We all ran down to our basement and got some black paint and painted over the white words.

We were putting the paint back downstairs when my doorbell rang. 

"Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door and in came Zach and Nathan. We all headed back up to my room and sat down. "So you guys know who Bitchy- I mean Brittany is right?" I asked correcting myself. They laughed and answered. 

    "Yeah." 

"Well, did you know she and Ace are dating?" I asked. 

    "WHAT?!" They both shouted. 

"I thought you and Ace were dating?" Zach asked. 

"We were but then I found Bitchy grinding on Ace and Ace didn't care that I was almost raped and Ace was being a complete jack ass when I tried talking to him." I said all in one breath. 

"You forgot something." Sammy said pointing to my wall. 

"Oh yeah, and they painted on my walls." I said. 

    "What did they paint?" Nathan asked. 

"Words like, slut, whore, bitch, kys, and skank." I said casually and rolling my eyes. 

"How does that not effect you? I would be crying if someone called me those things." Alex asked. 

"Because words don't hurt me." I said.

"I have a plan to get him back though." I said. 

     "Well, what is it?!" Everyone asked. 

"Whoa." I said laughing. "Do you know anyone who Ace hates, is single and hot?" I asked the boys, 

     "Colton Black." They said in unison. 

"Who?" I asked. 

"Colton Black, he is a good friend of ours, biggest enemy to Ace. He lives on the other side of town and is home schooled which is why you have never heard of him. We visit him every once in a while, we are actually visiting him today. Do you want to come with?" Nathan offered. "Yeah sure." I said shrugging.

<.>

We were in Zach's car driving through town, the girls left about a half an hour before we left. They were listening to some sort of stupid rap so I put in my headphones I always kept on me and turned on 'Teenagers by My Chemical Romance' I had to turn it up so I could hear it because they had their rap blaring.

A/N I KNOW ITS A WEIRD PLACE TO END A CHAPTER AND ITS SHORT BUT IM UPDATING MULTIPLE TIMES TODAY AND MY PHONE WOULDNT SAVE IT SOOOO YEAH.... LOVE YOU ALL BYE BYE.       ~Kalie