Chapter 28-Stan

I woke up and stretched, I checked the clock, '11:35 am'

"Yay me!" I said proud of myself for waking up at a decent time. I went on my phone and went on Instagram, I was really surprised to see people posting about shopping for going back to school.

"What the fuck?" I slowly asked myself out loud. I checked the calendar app on my phone and saw school was only a month away! The war is ending in less than three weeks! "Omg!" I said out loud.

"What?" Someone answered. I looked up and saw Ace climbing through my window.

"School is in a month and the war is ending in three weeks!" I said excitedly.

"Really?!" He asked surprised.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Wow." He said sitting down next to me.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Let's just stay here and cuddle all day." He said wrapping his arms and legs around me.

"Or! We order pizza and cuddle while watching movies." I said.

"Yeah...that works too." He said laughing.

I called in our order and we went downstairs to wait for the pizza to get here.

"What movies?" He asked.

"Anything but horror." I said sitting down.

"Horror it is." He said smirking and pulling out every single horror movie we own.

"You little bitch." I said.

"If anything I'm a big bitch...wait I mean...fuck!" He said and I laughed.

'Ding' 'Dong'

"I'll get it." I said running to our front door. I opened it and looked at the guy, it was the same guy that I fought at the skate park.

"This will be-" but he stopped talking when he looked at me. "You!" He shouted.

"Babe?! What's going on?!" I hear Ace yell from behind me.

"Nothing! I will be right back I'm going for a quick jog with Sof!" I shouted back stepping outside and closing the door. "Give me my pizza and I will give you the money and you can forget we ever even saw each other again." I hissed at him.

"Oh, feisty one here." He said raising his eyebrows. He shoved me backwards towards the door.

I surveyed his face closely and recognized him from somewhere other than the skatepark.

"You're Stan Fican!" I said.

"How do you know that?" He asked harshly.

"You go to my school! Wow, how did I not notice before? You are the biggest douche and bully of our grade." I said taking my pizza and shoving a 20 dollar bill into his hand. I turned around and opened the door, I was about to walk inside when he grabbed my shoulder.

"Not too fast sweet thang." He said and I plopped the pizza on the floor next to the door.

"Ace!" I yelled as Stan dragged me back outside.

"What?!" Ace yelled back.

"Help!" I yelled back and I heard Ace's footsteps coming running. Stan let go of my shoulder once Ace stepped outside.

"What do you want punk?" Ace asked.

"Ooh! Big boy too scared to swear?" Stan said. Ace's face turned red with anger and I knew he wasn't going to do anything about it, so I would.

"Shut the fuck up Stan. Your nothing without your little crew." I said.

"Really?" He asked swinging a punch at me which I caught, he swung the other fist at me and Ace caught it.

"Really." Me and Ace both stated in unison. We pushed Stan backwards and he fell off my porch.

Me and Ace walked back inside and started laughing once we shut the door. I grabbed the pizza and walked into the living room.

"His face was priceless." Ace said after calming down, I agreed while cuddling into him.

<.>

The rest of the day we just spent cuddling and watching horror movies...well I just spent cuddling and digging my face into Ace and him laughing at me.