Chapter 18-points for the girls

WARNING: SUPER LONG CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!       ~Kalie

I was eating my lunch when I heard our doorbell ring. I hopped down from the counter I was sitting on and walked into the little room where our door is. I opened it and saw all 4 girls. They all walked in. 

"Well hello to you too." I said. 

"Tell us everything." Destiny said and I made a confused face. "Ace!" She said. 

     "Oh yeah, we are back together." I said walking back into the kitchen. 

"Details woman! Details!" Sammy said hopping up onto the counter next to me.

<.>

"...and that's how Ace and I got back together." I said finishing off my story. 

"Okay well, I was watching the boys' snapchat stories and they are all at the water park across town. Wanna set up a bunch of pranks?" Sammy said excitedly. 

     "Can't." Sof said pointing to a car in the driveway. "The mom and sister are home." She said. 

     "I can take care of that." I said shrugging. 

"How?" Alex asked. 

     "Simple, I just tell them to come over and I will explain the war to her. Oh! Also have we come up with a prize for a winner of the war?" I asked. 

     "No we haven't but we will talk about that tomorrow when we are in the lead." Sammy said smiling.

I stood in front of Ace's front door with the girls behind me. I rang the doorbell praying that Mel wasn't napping. The door soon swung open revealing Emma in jeans and a black V-neck. 

"Hey Emma! I was wondering if you could go over to our house for a bit?" I asked sweetly. 

     "But your mom isn't home?" She asked confused. 

"A!" I hear a little voice yell from behind Emma. I looked down and saw Mel standing behind her moms leg. I bent down and picked her up.  

     "Well..."

<.>

"So will you?" I asked finishing off explaining the war while the girls passed around Mel. 

     "That sounds like so much fun! Yeah, just so you know. The boys are coming back at 5 so you have 3 hours. Have fun!" She said taking Mel from Alex and walking over to my house. 

"Let's go girls." I said walking into their house.

I checked the clock, '5:07' 

"Shit." I mumbled. 

"What?" Sof asked finishing up her prank. 

I showed her the time and all of us girls were about to go out the front door when we heard the sound of keys coming from outside. Our eyes open wide and we run up the stairs. I motioned for them all to go into Ace's room. 

"Mom?!" I hear Ace's voice boomed through the house. I opened the window and all the girls crawled through the window. I slapped a sticky note on his wall. It said 'girls-10 boys-2' I climbed out the window and shut it. I jumped through mine and sat down on my bed just in time to see Ace open his door. 

He was covered in 5 different condiments. Mayo, relish, ketchup, mustard, and worst of all syrup. Zach and Nathan walked in behind him covered in the same stuff. We put a bucket full of each on top of each door they would have to go through to get to his room.