chapter 4

Okay guys, so this might be little philosophical chapter for you all. But I believe in teaching people something, and to make them aware about some issues, that are too deep or taboo. I had witnessed this very dangerous terrorist attack about eight years ago. It continued for several days, but many lives were lost. Thousands of people sacrificed their life .....For what.....? Nothing..... Terrorism cause destruction but truth teaches you the way of life.

Wendy

My world looked so blurry. Nothing seemed right to me. why is this happening. Just few hours ago, I had talked to my dad. He was coming. He had his birthday treat remaining. My father.is my. Every thing. I just don't know what to say. Don't know what to think. My world has fallen apart. What is happening. Why is this terrorism so important for these people. What do they get by killing innocent people. Don't they have a heart. Don't they beilve in god who has created us for some purpose.

I realized the terror and fear while in this position. My mum was crying and calling the centre to get the information about my father. My brother was really stressed out. He hadn't slept for so many days. Bags had started to form under his eyes. I kept reassuringhim, that nothing happened to our father. The atmoshphere in our house was thick due to tension and sorrow. We were in position where we didn't know if our father was alive or dead. I prayed to lord every day,to keep his body and soul safe and unharmed.
My mother kept calling you center to keep updating about my father....

"its been days,and you hvent found him yet"

.............................................

"I want this matter to solve as early as possible."

.................................................................

"Why can't you understand, I want my husband back?" and our mother started crying.

.
..
.
.
"Eat this, come on", I said to my brother.

"No, I won't eat until my father comes back home", he replied.

"He will come back but you just have to eat this food, so please eat it for me."

"you don't have to plead to me because I know you haven't eaten food for so many days. You try to make yourself strong for us but I know how hopeless and pathetic you feel."

I guess he was right. I couldn't bring myself as strong anymore. Tears started flowing out of my eyes as if it had been waiting for its release. I only cried infront of my friend Monica so that I could release all my emotion. I haven't slept properly for days, didn't feel like eating and I never talked about this anymore. Until and unless they don't find him in person,its impossible to even gulp a piece of food. What if he was starving, somewhere...........................

"It's okay to share your feelings to your brother. You don't have to hide it anymore just because I am younger to you. I love you wendy and I will always be there for you"

"Thank you so much", my voice croaked.

"Can you do something for me?", he asked

"Yes, anything for you"

"Sing me the that favorite lullaby of mine"

"Dream a little dream?"

"Yes?"

"Wait a sec." I went out to bring my guitar.

I sitted myself in front of his bed, while he finished eating his dinner, then I washed it and came back to his room.

"Sleep", I said.

"Please sit over here and sing for me", he patted the side of the bed near him