Chapter 18

Flashback

Wendys pov

It is too late now.

I felt huge drops of tear making it way from my eyes down to my cheeks, my fear coming true and for a second I felt myself choking, needing for air as my heart was trying to beat despite of all the air knocked off my lungs.

I closed my eyes as numbness, replaced my intense fear, and I started to float. Suddenly I was falling, my head feeling heavier each passing second and my pulse quickening.

"Hands up." the front door flew open as I saw the figure entering.

I felt myself blackening.

Fudge pov

The whole night seemed endless as I was watching my only sister getting tortured.

Because she supported the truth.

I wanted to kill that Vance guy, as he kept on drugging her even after she blacked out. I somewhat knew about these shit and if taken in large doses could even kill the person instantly.

I shouted and tried to push a man who stood near me, taking the chance I grabbed his gun and shouted.

"Hands up."

We turned our heads towards the main door and saw the police already arrived at the place, only after my sister got tortured all night and finally fell unconscicious. I felt relieved yet angry at the same time. pricks.

There were police men surrounding every corner of the house, as our captors tried to run, only to be captured and arrested by the police but the whole department looked shocked from the betrayal of that police guy.

Well, that prick should deserve even more punishment than others. Traitor.

There were noises and sounds coming from everywhere, the police cars and ambulance, as my mother clung on to me for the support after the tough night while, my sister kept on throwing out food she had eaten, still unconscious. I ran towards her as the nurses put her on the trech.

"will she be alright." I asked the doctor who checked her.

"Her fingers are slightly becoming bluish due to the over dose of the drug. If shes not taken on time, she can die." The doctor explained to us in simple words, but it as enough to take our breaths away.

"Please, save her, doctor." My mother cried.

"I will." The doctor smiled as he continued to check upon our sister, injecting the particular liquid in the same arm where that bastard had drugged her.

Harry Pov

" I knew, I knew she would do it." I practically half hissed and half whispered at my reflection while I pranced madly across the room.

"Does she knows, how dangerous is it." I thought. I could practically feel my face scrunched up in a frown and my hand behind joining over my back.

" so, why do you care." My subconscious knocks at me.

I wondered....wondered, pushing myself into a deep thought that why would I care. I had met her for barely one day and now here I was running my fingers through my hair in frustration.

Maybe because I saved her life, and I feel like more responsible towards her now.

She doesn't even know how to handle herself, chooses to follow the noise in the middle of the night, just to suffice her curiosity. She does have poor decision making and I need to give her good dose of it.