Chapter 13

The dotted lines (...............) indicates that the other person is speaking in the phone, in case if you happen to cross these lines, it will be more clear to you. In this chapter I used it again. Have a lovely day peeps........enjoy!!!!!!

****************************************************************************

Harry Pov

The whispers in the morning

Of lovers sleeping tight

Are rolling by like thunder now

As I look in your eyes

I hold on to your whole body

And feel each move you make

Your voice is warm and tender

A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady

And you are my man

Whenever you reach for me

I'll do all that I can

I listened to her sweet voice, which sounded so sweet, just as sweet as honey. It seemed like she was singing for the first time in front of many people cause I somehow sensed her nervousness, but it felt somehow good. Her voice reminded me of Louis. His voice is shrill and thin but I love his voice. It's not much exaggerating, but if you listen to him closely, you can sense all the emotions he poured in his voice. I was not wrong when I said, Louis and Niall's voice can make girls pregnant.

Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms

When the world outside's too

Much to take

That all ends when I'm with you

Even though there may be times

It seems I'm far away

Never wonder where I am

'Cause I am always by your side

'Cause I am your lady

And you are my man

Whenever you reach for me

I'll do all that I can

She was singing 'I am your Lady' by Celine Dion. Celine Dion had a strong voice, but she changed her tone in such a way, that it sounded like, it suits her voice. After singing one Paragraph, she somehow founded her little confidence and ended her song beautifully. In the end she earned a loud applause from my family.

"Why did you choose this song?" I asked , a little curious.

"Ummm.....It's my mom's Favorite song. She always used to sing for my dad and we loved to listen her. So I guess, I have been listening to her since my childhood." She smiled, blush creeping through her cheeks.

"Your voice is really sweet, you should often sing. Have you ever participated in any competition?" my mom asked.

"No, I generally sing for stress relieve or for my brother. I don't have so much of confidence to sing so there is no chance that I sang before anyone." She replied.

"So I guess, we are lucky to hear you." I smirked.

She looked at me nervously for second and then dropped her eyes. I guess, she was fiddling with her fingers.