Chapter 19

Although shes not crying, but just imagine in her bed ,being sick...Lol

Flashback

Father.

I screamed as I tried to come near him. He was smiling at me with open arms, but I was trying so hard to hug him and say that I still love him, his face changed into a different one, slowly.

I tried to take in every thing that was happening infront of me with my eyes wide and mouth open ,shocked.

His face transformed into that of Harry.

Harry

Harry

Why?

Suddenly my eyes flew open.

wendys pov

As I took in the surroundings, the water was gone and has been replaced by the newly white painted walls and heavy medical gadgets surrounding me. I had opened my eyes earlier, but the view was always blurred and my head throbbed painfully. The next thing that I knew was that I was again welcomed by the blackness.

This was the first time, I had such a weird dream because it felt so real. My breathing got ragged, drops of sweat formed over my head and the beeping sound had alarmingly icreased at faster rate, due to my heart beat. This sound was doing no help but irritatingly pierced through my eardrums, causing painful migrains. I shut my eyes close to block off any noises coming as slowly my senses were coming back to me and the pain and exhaustion caused, I could literally feel them and it was doing no help to me.

My stomach made a grumbled sound and I slowly managed to lif my hands to shake off the giddy feeling of puking out the content. God, why wasn't anyone coming, I thought. The beeping sound still moved at the fast rate and finally like after five hours of waiting, although only five minutes had passed, a nurse came in running to check my condition.

"Mariam, shes awake, Call Dr Weesling." The nurse called out from the door. As she made her way to me, smiling, she jotted down all the countings and ratings og mine from the computer and turned her attention towards me.

"How are you feeling." She spoke softly, her soft hands caressing my forehead.

I couldn't answer any of her question because I had no ounce of energy left in me to speak plus it seemed like the world around me is spinning.

I gave her a small smile.

She checked my temperature and found out that I was having fever, so she quickly wrapped her things and promised me to be back, taking the doctor along with her too.

I smiled.

The nurse seemed gentle and caring to me, like a mother figure. She was aged, definitely, but unlike other nurses who become little rough, due to their heavy schedule, she was soft. I instantly liked her.

As promised, she was back with the doctor,.....Dr Woosling or Weesling, I don't know, was surprisingly young. I thought him to be aged and old just like my favourite nurse, but he was too good looking and handsome to be the doctor. I wondered those toned abs to be hidden inside his hideous white coat.

Girl, you are in a damn hospital, lying on the bed, worse condition.

" Mrs Philip, how are you feeling? If you cant talk, please rate between one to ten." He said, his voice surprisingly deep

I was in no condition to talk and my head throobed with pain, geeling giddy as if whole world was revolving. In very difficulty, i lifted my fingers to show him , how i felt.

"Five, hmmm," he jotted down and checked all my readings.

"when I came, she was breathing really hard , in difficulty." The nurse said.

"Well, she has to still throw her all the contents. The process is not- ,"

I felt something in my stomach and i jolted up , throwing all the contents, with the trace of blood.

.

"Nurse, bring me the medication." Dr Weesling said

She scurried off bringing the medication, while i continued to throw up. Doctor came behind for comforting as he continued to run his hand up and down over my back slowly.

After i finished throwing up, i became numb from the following exhaustive action, so he pushed, holding me from behind with one hand and tilted up my hed up to look at him.

He checked my eyes and ran his finger smoothly over my cheeks to rest at my jaws.

"You are pale." He said softly

I was breathing heavily, as he continued to run his fingers over my head softly. I felt better by his touch

"Doctor!", A familiar voice spoke.

This is the shortest update I ever had because I wanted a kind of only Wendy's Pov, but stay tuned..........