Chapter 7

Wendy

"You and me

Got a whole lot of history

we could be the greatest team

That the world has ever seen"

I was listening to the song,as it was played in the radio. Ever since , they sang in the X factor, the song received lot of appreciation from fans, so they released a really emotional video on this song few days ago. But I haven't really got time to even listen the music because I was really into the work. Listening to the song was really soothing for me.

As I looked out the window, I saw a crowd forming out of the shop. People were talking within themselves and girls were literally covering their mouth in excitement . Suddenly Audi R8 pulled out in sight and the whispers soon turned into chaos. Girls who were so excited started screaming when they saw the passenger of the car. He must be really rich to own such car. Probably a star or some really famous person. But what the hell he or she will come into the Cheshire , in this bakery shop. I was contemplating the consequences and the events, when something really hard hit me on my head. My eyes literally bulged out the thought that, might be HIM....may be HE was standing over there and would be coming into this bakery shop in few minutes to have the visit.

"OH MY GOD.....HARRY STYLES arrived in here." Jessie exclaimed from behind. Jessie was one of the Co worker who was blonde and had Really deep ocean blue eyes with extremely red lips. She is so beautiful that I would be very surprise if she did tell me that she never got laid. She had that one of those model like features: Height, flawless skin and beautiful face, yet she is humble and good.

"I cant believe ." I said, suddenly feeling so self conscious about myself.

I had got relatively a good height but not as good of that of a model. I was average heighted and a little bit tanned . I got a really long black shining hair reaching till my waist and almond shaped black eyes. I didn't look so beautiful, but I wasn't too ugly, but still I was always conscious about my weight issues. Couple of months of hard work had really got into me and I too lost many pounds due to stress and improper diet

I looked out the window as people stood there taking selfies with him. I could see that he covered his hair in a dark blue beanie and a tall muscular figure from behind. He was wearing light blue sweater and looked really beautiful. As I moved my way towards the door, he finally made his way towards the shop. Mrs. Ray had already been waiting for the arrival of Harry, so she was waiting inside so as to avoid paps. Jessie , Marie and Loyola were waiting on the doorsteps to welcome him . Sam and Kevin who were my co workers too looked a kind of happy but not so excited as they saw girls mooning over Harry styles from one direction. If the truth to be said, Harry looked really beautiful as I saw him for the time so clos. He was constantly showing his perfect white teeth and deep perfect dimples forming on his cheeks whole he smiled. His anchor tattoo was almost covered as he wore full sleeve sweater.

Never in my wildest dreams, I thought , I would be able to meet him like this. It was like a dream come true....like after 5 years of shipping them. He smiled at all of us and shaked hands with each of us. When he stood in front me, I felt like an electric kind of shock travelling down through my spinal. My body felt like it would burst away anytime, if hes gonna stand over there looking at me. I literally came A little above his shoulder, so he was completely looking down at him.

" Hello', he greeted.

"Good morning sir" was all I could say.

He chuckled and said, " No, love its afternoon time, almost 12 , so good afternoon Ms nervous." and he went ahead.

And I literally died.

Harry styles

As I parked my car, I saw a group of people waiting for me. I don't know how they managed to know that I was going to visit the shop, but for me it was absolutely okay for meeting my fans. I went out to click some photos with my fans.

"You look beautiful", one girl exclaimed

"I love you Harry", another one exclaimed

"I love you both." I replied to both of them making them blush

After few minutes of session of selfies, I finally mde my way out to the shop where the employees were standing on the door to greet me. there were couple of girls who were were way too excited to meet me, whereas boys kind of seemed cool about it.

" Hello Sir." The blond one greeted.

I shook my hands with her and she took the opportunity to hug me so I hugged her back. Then I turned towards the Brunette one whose name was Marie. She had noodle kind of hair and was wearing braces. She elegantly smiled at me when we shook hand. Next to her was Loyola, as I looked at her tag name. She kind of looked like Japanese or Chinese or I don't know, as her short  straight bob cut hair was falling a little above her shoulder . She was confident in her appearance, not getting intimated or shy , like how usually girls felt by my appearance. The next girl standing to her had incredibly long black hair. She looked a bit nervous and zoned out as I came infront of her to shake hands.

"

Hello', I greeted.

"Good morning sir" she replied.

She was actually really nervous in my presence. It was nearly noon time, and she greeted me morning. I decided to  tease her.

" No, love its afternoon time, almost 12 , so good afternoon Ms Nervous." and I went ahead.

I shook hands with the boys and went inside the shop to meet Mrs Ray.

"Oh Dear, its such along time." SHe came forward to kiss me on my cheeks.

"Yes Betty, I know and I missed your cakes and biscuits too."

"Yes, of course, my dear child used to be a baker." she chuckled, tears forming in her eyes.

I remembered when I first gave my auditions to X factor, Simon cowell had asked me, what I did, to which I had I answerer." Hi, I am harry styles and I am a baker."

I brushed off my thoughts and hugged her tightly. The crowd which had assembled outside the shop, suddenly came inside  and  filled with  chaos. People came on coming, to click photos and to talk to me but the crowd was becoming really uncontrollable . Betty was finding too uncomfortable to talk to me in such crowd.

"EXCUSE ME.", a sweet voice was heard from the corner of the room. Every one looked at the direction of the girl who had just shouted creating complete silence. I tried to look at that girl....that girl, who was pretending to be or was actually Ms Nervous when I shook hands with her. She was standing on the top of the table to gain everyone's attention and looked quite annoyed., maybe because of the noise. I looked at her Tag.....MS Wendy Philip.......HMMMM...interesting.