Chapter 6

HARRY STYLES

It's been a month since I left modest. Now I was free. It was something I had always carved for since five years. I had the meeting with modest and thankfully they accepted my departure. As soon I went out of modest, I joined my my friend's management CAA. Soon the news spread all over the media and my fans went into frenzy.

This was like my best birthday gift ever. I spent time in Los Angeles for some paperwork and work on solo material and then came back to Cheshire for celebrating my birthday. My mom was really happy for me. I wanted to spend some time together so here I was.

"My baby became 22 this year, I am so happy for you, "my mom said as we finished our celebration for birthday for our friends and family.

I hugged her tightly and said" I love too, mom. You have always been in my ups and down".

She ran her slim fingers down my hair, looking me with utter surprise and happiness.

"WHAT happened? " I asked looking at her reaction.

" It's unbelievable ", she answered.

" What's so unbelievable? " I asked dumbfounded.

" It's like, I never imagined seeing you like this, " She said chuckling.

" Ohhh.... ", that's all I could say.

" I think you should go and have a visit to your teachers and and the bakery shop. "

" Umm.... yes... definitely. "

" It's midnight, I know you are tired. You should get some sleep dear. " She said.

" Ahh.... yeah... its been long day, I am tired you know. "

She went with me to my bed room. I switched on the lights and got ready for the night. My mom came in and I took the opportunity to climb on her lap to sleep. She hummed a soft tone, forcing my eyelids to close and I slept at once. I don't know when I had fallen asleep so quickly.

Wendy

"MOM", I shouted from my room. "I am going", I informed herI was going for my part time college and then I had to run for my job. Great. IT WILL BE LONG DAY.

"Yes dear, drive safe, " she said.

I came down through stairs and looked at her. she had sheded lots of pound and I was really getting worried.

As I ate my breakfast, it was hard to notice, how lean her structure had become. I wanted to have a talk on this but my schedule wasn't allowing me to spend time with my family. I went out for college at 6 in the morning ,reached shop by 11 in the morning and worked till 11 in the night as we have to clean up the shop everyday after it closes.

" You look worse mom, what are you doing?," I asked.
She smiled faintly and suddenly hugged me really tight.

"I love you" She could say only in a suppressed pained tone.

"Mom, I know you love me and you know that I love you too. But my love is not enough for your survival. You have to take care of yourself. "

"OK mom" she smirked.

"what!! " I replied actually frustrated.
" You are behaving as if you are my mom. " She replied, shine coming back to her eyes.

" No, I mean..... um... I just care about you and don't want you to waste your whole life like this. I want you to start a life in a new way. "

" Just like you....but, it must be really hard. "

" Yes mom, but I know you will be stronger than me.... for me and and Fudge. " I replied smiling

My brother entered into the hall for the breakfast. Today was his sports day so he was wearing loose orange shorts with orange t shirt on the top. He was like growing up so fast, muscles ripping and developing from his arms and toned legs .He had been like working so hard for state level relay championship for months , that he actually looked like a complete athlete. Sometimes he looked absolutely flawless.

" Hey sis... Hey mom... good morning ", my brother greeted.

" Hmmm.... you look handsome today. "I said eyeing him up and down.

" It's because, I am the best Wendy"

"Shut up"

"Jealous? ", he smirked.

" No..... I wouldn't have complimented you then. "

" But admit it I am always good looking. " he started to show off again.... great god.

" You both have no work to do except to fight. " mom smiled.

" Well, he ruined my mood. " I said blankly.

" This is because, I am always right. " he smirked again. I swear I am going to kill him if he doesn't stop smirking.

" I am going now, It's late, I have to attend my classes too. "

" Bye jealous girl. "
I threw apple on him which mom had kept on the table, causing him to wince with pain as Apple hit his chest
" I will see you later, " he said with greeted teeth.

" Bye mom", I smirked, now it was my chance to do.

"You both are too wild to be tamed. " my mom said as she continued controlling her laughter and my brother looking red, as he suppressed his anger.

I took my old mini truck to drive for the college. I had my teacher appointed in the college who helped me to clear my doubts and helped in studies. Normally, the college ended at 2:30 pm but I had my job so I finished my college at 10 and reached the bakery shop . After my fifteen minutes drive, I reached my college and parked my truck.

"Hey, " John greeted

we had known each other for months and had developed a very good compatibility with each other. It was really rare for me to become friend with a boy because I only looked for compatibility. Besides I hated boys who thought friendship is the only way to get into the pants of a girl. Use them and then throw away like a trash can. I suppose John wasn't like that way and I loved his group. They always pampered me well.

He took me into his big hug and kissed my forehead clearly denoting that he was in a good mood today.

" You look soo chirpy today, is every thing alright." I asked, traces of surprise dripping from my face.

"Oh common , you don't even want me to be happy", he pouted. He looked really cute when he does that.

John had really beautiful features. although he was a bit tanned, but had large brown eyes, dark pink full lips and pointed nose. He was well built because he had been an athlete in in his school days. and for some reason I was happy too because girls often used to be jealous whenever they see us together.

i punched his arm and said." i will always want you to be happy. but today you look different you know."

We were walking when he suddenly caught my hand and turned me around to face him. My eyes got wide with surprise . Everyone who was walking past us, stopped in their tracks to look what happened. I blushed really hard with embarrassment.

He closed his distance and our faces were literally few inches away. My heart thudded against my chest and I could feel my face warm up with heat and feel my skin crawl. He inched his face a little closer but moved sideways ,so that his mouth was near to my ears.

I never felt so vulnerable and so nervous.....wait why am I nervous.

I didn't wanted this friendship to end so soon.

I closed my eyes to hear him speak the expected.