Chapter 17

I tried to scream, but no voice came out as I gaped at that bald man. He looked petrifying as the moonlight had coated only half of his face. He had those yellow tinted teeth as he demonically smiled at me.

"W-What you want?", I Floundered as his grip on my hair tug, tightened.

"You took a wrong step my dear." he whispered near, as his unpleasant , smoky breath fanned across my face, causing me to turn my face against his wishes.

"You.....", He snarled, " had no business, yet you fucking little bitch intervened in our business, and tried to report to the police. I would have killed you when you were in your sleep but I think, I should give you a little torture, by torturing your family, killing you slowly. " he literally spat on my face.

"No, You shouldn't do that....No....Plea-please leave t-them." I whimpered, as he chuckled nefariously making my blood run cold.

He forcefully dragged me from my bed, holding me only by my hair. As much as i hate to say, my head was aching with pain as all pressure came onto my roots. I cried loudly only to be painfully slapped by my captor.

"Leave me...and my family." I shouted at him

"You should have been known of the consequences of telling the police yet you went over there." He hissed.

" WENDY." My mother and brother shouted in unison as they saw me being dragged. They were too surrounded by the captors at their mercy, at their gunpoint.

"It-its all my fault." i cried , tears pouring heavily as the bald man threw me, near my family.

"Exactly- its all your fault." And all of them started laughing, except my family. I was still whimpering with pain.

" So whats our last wish." The bald man asked me.

"How did you know.....how?" I managed to say as blood was oozing out from the corner of my lips.

As inevitable as it was, I somewhere knew or more clearly I had this instinct that, some one was listening to us when I gave this footage. Everyone had warnd me- Kevin, mom and also Harry but as much as I hate to say, I was nervous too, but this drug dealing is illegal and in no way, I would let my father's principals or him, down, so even if they are torturing me, I had no regrets.

Somehow the part of my fear died down

Even at such situation, I felt nothing except...................

"You want to know....you want to know." He literally shouted at my face but at the same time he controlled himself. It was clear, he had drugged himself at such point that he was swaying and his mood was taking huge kangaroo leaps, as he laughed and fumed at the same time.

I nodded, gulping

"So see." He said throwing again another demonic smile. Seriously disgusting piece of shit.

As tme culprit made his appearance, I gasped......I had seen him....wait how the hell could I forget his face, or his his deep brown intriguing, suspicious eyes on me......as he kept on staring at

That fucker.

Like seriously

How stupidly insane I am

How could I not suspect this policeman, who made me so uncomfortable, with his presence throwing bad vibes all over the room. I shivered at the thought and then I looked down. My head hung with shame.

I couldn't realize, how lame!!!....My sub conscious knocks me.

"Do you remember me.?" the culprit, who supposed to be ashame, made his way to me while I recognized him and tipped up my chin, forcing me to look at him.