Chapter 6

Wendy

As I closed my eyes tight, his breath fanned across my side face. I didn't feel, didn't know, how to react because I was too scared to speak.

"Different huh?" he said. I could feel him smirking.

"Don't take in a wrong way....I just meant to.." I opened my eyes to answer him.

" I know, you can never resist me because you like being with me. Because you like making other girls feel that how good we both look together." he said, looking straight iinto my eyes.

"I ...never meant that..", I stuttered

" Oh really?", he smirked again. What's wrong with him.

"Listen, I never meant to...."

Even before I could finish my sentence, he bursted out laughing, trying to catch his breath and there I was standing dumbstruck with hundreds of people standing around us and watching us like as if we were jokers to entertain them. His sudden change of mood indicated that all the time he was trying to tease me because he wanted to know how would be my reaction to his flirting.

"Look at your face", he said still laughing at me. I couldn't deny the fact the I must be looking so horrible, with my red face flustered with embarrassment.

" I hate you", I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my class.

" So all this time you actually....ACTUALLY beilieved that I wasn't acting and I was doing to confess my feelings .

" Oh, please, if you would have done that, you already know what will be the consequences", I replied while walking straight to my class.

" But I thought , you would literally beat my ass off if I would do that." he said still trying to control his laughter. Oh god, what's gotten into him.

"Yeah, that's kind of truth." I said fakingly smiling.

"But you didn't"

"What do you mean?"

"You got so nervous, when I held you so close, it was impossible to think that a girl like you, would react in such a different way."

I don't know, what had gotten into me, because I suddenly got nervous. I would always beat that persons ass off, if he handled me the way, John handled me without my permission. Instead I ended up very nervous and John laughing out hard . He will surely tell his friends some time. I don't need this shit right now.

" Maybe I didn't wanted to lose my best friend", I replied with full conviction.

He didn't expected his answer because he was looking a bit shocked. However he smiled at me and hugged me really tight and said, " I dated so many girls, but I never found a girl like you who helped me so much and taught me to respect others. Never In a billion years I will hurt you or make others hurt you too."

" Oh my god, who got into trouble again?" Sally said as she walked in, behind us. She was tall and very lean , infact very lean. She got red curly hair, which ran upto her shoulder and lots of freckles spreaded all over her upper cheeks, below her eyes and nose.

" its none of your business, red headed." John said sticking his tongue out. Sally and John never got along really well because Sally always chattered a lot, talking and gossiping about every possible rumor, whereas John hated such girls.

Sally pushed him aside and took me into a huge warm greeting hug and said," I know, what pranks you had been upto, stop messing around with her."

"As I said, its none of your business so stop strangling my girl."

"And could you please shut up."

Before they started to fight again, I interrupted saying that my class is due and I had to urgently attend it. We decided to meet at 10 near the park, after I finish all my classes. From there I will leave for my Job.

Harry styles

"How tall have you become?" one of my teachers said as she continued to exam me. I was here for my school visit and thousands of children collected in the hall, only to interact with me as cell phones aren't allowed in school. I had to leave school at an early age, but I wanted these children to complete their schooling because it really helps to develop their personalities.

"I am a really big fan of your boy band Mr. Styles, but I wished you would have done that well in your studies." My math teacher interrupted my conversation with my English teacher.

The fact was that, I never did so well in my math ,but relatively scored really good marks in other subjects. That's the reason she disliked me so much.

" Oh common, Mrs. Phillies, math didn't made him, where he is standing now. Besides we cant even estimate, how much of dedication and passion is needed to be such a successful singer."

Mrs. Phillies couldn't say anything because it was true that, I worked into something I was really passionate about and I earned probably a lot more than her, but I wasn't that arrogant to show my status because I always loved to be normal.

I had my normal session with the students of my school, where I shared m experience with them. It was kind of fun to interact with them, knowing their ambitions and dreams. But I said only....Just to follow your dream and never lose hope. Every teacher in the school seemed happy about the fact that, I was getting involved into teaching something good to the students and somehow that became my great experience.

After having a great welcoming session and interaction, I decide to meet up my friends over the breakfast, so after having a great time in school, I went to Matts' house. We are really good friends and he helps me whenever I needed help.

"Hey, Harry,so nice to meet to lad," he greeted me as he opened his door.

"I need some travelling, I am so bored sitting in home or hotel, not even visiting places." I complained.

" I think , you should resort to painting, just as how I do." he chuckled.

" So , I need some observation for that."

"How about pouring in your emotions" he suggested

" Well, that's exactly I do, when I write a song. Dude, common, tell me something else."

"Maybe , you should visit old places, like shops and other places, just in case you wanna refresh your mind."

I thought for a second. Maybe , I should go and take a visit to my favorite places. It might be difficult, but I could just meet people and spnd some time around.

"So your plan is ready...I guess so?" Matt said smiling.

"Yes, I will visit my bakery shop first."