Chapter 15

"Thanks ", I mumbled.

"It was really nice talking to you, we should catch up sometime." he said.

After our funny-serious talk during the drive, I finally reached my home.

"Wont you come inside." I insisted.

"No, its ok, I am absolutely fine. Actually have some work left and I have to go." he explained

I saw him pulling over the car and drive away, standing there I sighed. The events were so unrealistic and went by like a dream. I entered my house only to be acquainted by my mom.

"Oh my god, I was so worried about you." she pulled me into bone cracking hug.

"Mom, I am absolutely fine. See." I turned around to make sure, that I showed to her that I wasn't even scratched.

Maybe a little bit of head ache.

But, no way, I am gonna say to my mom.

"Girl, is it some kind of joke to you, because I am not joking and my heart was literally in my mouth for past 11 hours." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"MOOOOmmmmm." I whined " For god sake, could you please stop this, I am tired and plus I have lots of things to discuss."

"Well, me too." she said sighing

"What you have to discuss." raising my one brow.

" well, eventually you will know everything." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay, as your wish. " I said , going up the stairs straight into my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After changing my clothes , I switched on my mobile and saw that my screen was flooded with messages like....why I wasn't present in college or why I wasn't there in the shop. am I fine and etc. I didn't bother to reply cause eventually, tomorrow I will go back and tell my short adventurous stories . I was still in danger zone cause those men must be looking for me. I decided to take this case into my hand and hand these files anonymously.

I dialed to police station and handed over whatever information I had. they called me to the police station but I told them that I would like to keep my identity anonymous and never to be contacted again.

I changed my clothes, wearing a Jacket and a tight ripped jeans. I just didn't bother to put any make up and went out with my mobile. it was around six in the evening and the sky was started to get a bit dark. I was walking down slowly, when I sensed someone following me. Out of panic, I covered my head with my Hoodie and cursed myself for my lack less attitude. As I walked down the lane the sounds of footsteps became prominent and I breathed fast out of fear as I paced faster. thee person for no reason started running behind me and in instance I was about to run, when two arms pushed me back colliding me with a hard chest.

"Wendy." A familiar voice breathed my name near my ears from behind.

"Kevin?" I mumbled.

"Why were you running?", he asked, confusion lingering in his tone.

"Are you dick head or what? You should have called my name." I said turning, facing him now.