Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Wendy

I woke up in the morning with the pain at the back of my head. I groaned and tried to open my eyes. The room looked unfamiliar, large and the bed was really comfortable. It was a huge bunky bed and my clothes were changed too. Shit!! Where am I I now?

I started panicking as many negative thoughts flooded my mind. Maybe I am kidnapped, or maybe, I was bought to some other place. But those drunken men were coming to kill me then why I am sitting over here in a large room, on the the king sized bed. I literally thought my life was over when something hit my head.

I looked at my clothes and tears pooled on my eyes. But then I realized, it was some woman's clothes. I couldn't think of any possibilities, when someone opened the door. In order to save myself, I pulled the blankets over myself, only to hear a small chuckle earned by my actions. My heart raced like racing car , any time wanting to come out, I was so scared. I heard that person footsteps coming towards me, his cologne hitting my senses making me feel dizzy. He pulled down the only cover, I was using as a wall to cover up myself, I closed my eyes tightly and started blabbering.

" Please don't kill, I am innocent, absolutely harmless. I want nothing from you all. I just wanna go back to my house and live peace fully and wont even-......."

"You are being kidnapped." a raspy deep voice said sending chills through my body,followed by his laughter.

I snapped my eyes open only to meet his green eyes. I felt like my ground has been moved because of earthquake and realization hit me hard.....is he a.....I mean Harry styles....

"Are you the kidnapper?", I asked without wasting any time.

He gave me ' don't be stupid look' and started laughing loudly while I blushed embarrassingly . I looked at his features studying him closely. He opened his mouh showing perfectly arranged teeth and dimples engraving on his cheeks. He closed his eyes, laughing, while I sat here like a dumbsass, staring at his features and ofcourse, waiting him to stop, laughing.

When he was done , he opened his eyes, revealing his breathtaking  green eyes as light coming from the window behind me, fell on his face, illuminating him. He had tied his long curls into a bun and was wearing blue cardigan with a long coat on it , black tight jeans and cream brownish colour boots. He looked no less than a greek god to me. He cleared his throat, to snap my attention back to him, I looked away blushing red.

"How are you?", he asked politely.

" I...I..feel good." I tried to smile looking away from me.

He came closer , bringing the dizziness back to me, as my heart pumped louder than usual.

" Here, take this." he said handing me the medicine. I took the medicine with trembling hands as he handed over to me. Our skin touched, causing to erupt fire on my skin and a warm sensation within my body.

"Umm.....Thank you.....so much, you should-".

" No, stop acting so nervous, it was my duty to save you, when I saw you in trouble. I am glad, I was able to save you." he said with full conviction, smiling at him.

I smiled weakly and took the painkiller as the pain subsequently came back, causing me to groan softly.

" Are you okay?" he said, crease forming on his head.

" I don't know, that man hit me to hard. the pain is still bothering but I am absolutely fine." I said.

" Ummmm....speaking of that, could you just tell me, who were they so that I could help you....ya know.?". asked biting his lower lip.

I tried to suppress my smile, as I thought of my stupidity and the bravery which had put me into the danger. If it wasn't for this man, I would proably the other reason, my family would be crying .

" What happened?", Harry asked confused, trying to gauge my reaction.

"I am stupid."

" What do you mean." he pulled his brow, concentrating on me. I shook off the weird feeling arising from my belly as he stared directly through me.

" I was like, walking back home and I heard some noises. So I followed it and saw those men talking about the drugs, which they were going to sell to underage teenagers. I thought, I am too great but it seems like, I was stupid enough to do it." I said looking down at my fingers, while I played with hem of my shirt.

" But, how you got caught. You must have taken care of yourself." he said in a serious tone.

"Well, I was recording on the camera, bu I couldn't handle the smoke. I have allergies from them and I totally forgot about it." I explained further.

" Wait, do you work for.....me-"

"No,NO,NO......I didn't mean that, I recorded on my phone. I am not even graduated, how could I get to work over there." I shook my head.

He took my hands into mine, sending delicious currents, Huge waves splashing over my body. My head snapped up , staring into his eyes again.

" I didn't mean that-."

" No, I completely understand your situation. Being famous all round the world, is not being easy, you just literaaly have to survive away from media, while they try to get you. " I smiled at him. His eyes flickered between mine, trying to gauge my intensions, but it relaxed as soon as I gave in my statement.

"I am sorry." he pleaded.

"I should be thankful to you that, you saved my life, instead you are being sorry for no reason." I smiled.

He stared a bit longer, but I kept my heart a bit strong, not to lose myself in his intimidating look.

"Thank you." he finally smiled.

He finally went down , giving me some privacy to freshen up and change my clothes. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up my teeth. taking long warm shower, I changed into my clothes and entered to see Gemma, sister of Harry, sitting over there.

"What do you want?", she asked me as soon as I entered the room.

"Don't play innocent.", throwing glare towards me and all I thought of explaining all the shit again.

Hey, I hope you enjoying this. Guys I really need your support, please comment, vote . I want to know our thoughts too....

I am waiting................