Chapter 5 part 2

Harry styles

I entered the hall, which was really dark with the streaks of rainbow lights dancing with each other. There were many people in the hall, I wasn't particularly able to recognize them in dark. I became happy when I saw Liam talking with some girl.
"Hey buddy ", I called out

" Hey Harold, nice to see you here. You look fresh, " he complimented me.

" Well, it's our night.... I have to look my best, " I smiled back at me.

" See, this is Feriha, my friend ", he introduced me to the girl he talked earlier.
" Nice to meet you. Myself, Harry styles ', I introduced.

she blushed a bit when I introduced myself to her. She had those big blue eyes and plump lips to compliment her features. She had blonde hair and dressed really well. I couldn't see much of her as it was dark so....

"Harry, stop staring her., she's already melting ", he whispered me

I had barely studied her for 3 seconds and she started giving it to my stare. How can a girl be so weak.....

" Umm..... you want something, she asked.

"WHAT do you do? ", I asked her back

" I am a hairstylist ", she replied back.

We started talking so the tension between us started to release, but she couldn't help herself to batter her eyelashes or go pink whenever I complimented her. I really love the way intimated people.

" Mate..... nice to meet you buddy, " louis called out smiling.

" Hey, " I hugged him.

Niall Came from behind and hugged both of us.

" Seems like a beautiful bond between four of you, " Feriha commented.
Yes, We have the best bonding in most of the band, that is why we were able to live those ups and downs in those five years. I missed zayn, although I couldn't admit.... but I loved him as I loved my other boys.

" Ladies and gentlemen, today is our night", louis announced.

Everyone present in the hall, started shouting and hooting for US and the music got even louder. people started to dance and sway their bodies as some of the known people started coming to wish us.

I saw Kendall with her mother rushing towards us, particularly her mother looking deviously looking at me. I knew something was really wrong and I wanted to run away but I can't.

"Hey boys", she greeted us.

"hey Kris, everyone smiled awkwardly.

I looked at Kendall, she was smiling at me. She looked beautiful but, particularly at this I didn't wanted anyone to invade my space.

"Harry", Kris said drawing my attention towards her,. "I Want to have a little talk to you." She said.

"Can we go anywhere elsewhere ", she asked me.

Kris and Kendall took me to upstairs, to a room......

What's going on...

What the hell they are gonna do...

Questions started arising, when I walked with them, but it was soon cleared as I saw my management team in that room.

********×, *******************************

"I really can't do this,i have just started my hiatus",i whispered to Sylvia.

"I can't do anything Honey, you have to accept it as the matter of fact, whatever Simon or management decides. " She answered.

Fuck management..

Fuck Simon....

What the hell they think I am....

" I am not a thing, you can dealing with... ". I said in a hurt tone.

" Look at Kendall and think about her. How do you feel when your feelings aren't respected and you are just a deal offer to your mother. " Sylvia said.

Kendall was a great girl. As a partner and as friend, she doesn't holds any string of emotions, still it hurts to know that your mother uses you only to entertain people, I would really be offended.

" OK, the deal is that, you are gonna spend the time on yash, with Kendall, giving our trusted media various snaps of your intimacy, so that the rumors on Kendall can be somehow suppressed. " Cyrus, the head of management declared.

" WHAT the fuck, why should I be involved in this?", I said flustered.

"Because even you have a gay rumour hanging on your head... darling, " Kris said smiling so fakingly at me.

I had already decided at that time that the moment I end this deal of yatch, I am gonna end my contract with Modest and the Kardashian family. I cannot withstand them involving me and my family into theirs, just for a public show.

So... the chapter is over and I am gonna probably update another chapters in this week or so.

I wanted to convey the message that being a gay or Bisexuals, doesn't mean that you are gender less or something. loving someone is what matters the most, whether it is of your sex or opposite sex. Unfortunately, even in the most developed industry of the world, faces criticism of being a gay, which really makes me sad. I belong to very modest family but my parents would not be able to accept the fact, if I start dating some girl. But I really respect these people and really think of their struggle they go through, when nobody in the society comes to help.
I salute them for being open about their sexuality, and breaking the barriers of so called customs of society...... expressing their feelings about each other.

Please vote comment

okay I am out....

bye