Hello People

Hey guys, its me. I know that I have not been active for an extremely long time. I lost faith in this book completely and in myself as an author altogether. I apologize profusely for this, I know I am a very shitty person for making you wait like a year for an update. So here you have it, I am re-writing My Crazy Neighbour. I need new ideas for a different title (please give some ideas I really need them), and as well, I'm about three chapters in. This book should start being posted in the summer or close to then, once I'm completely finished writing the re-written version. As well, it will be completely different than the first book that I have written. As I was 12 when I wrote it and I'm almost 15 now. So, things are going to be very different, and I really hope that you enjoy it.

As well as I know that I haven't even ended the first book. So here's what I viewed in my twelve year old mind that would happen = Becca and Chase go to prom, things are alright until after they graduate and Chase tells Becca that he's signed up for military school, and will be leaving for an unknown period of time. He leaves for three years, and Becca has dated men after him but she was single once he got back and surprised her. That's how I wanted to end the story.

Now, I'm reopening the huge potential that this book actually has, and I really hope you like it as much as the first one, or hopefully even better.

love always,

                         jae