Keith.

Keith's POV.

I hated how everyone always pressured me into coming out of the closet. I mean if I wanted to get out of the goddamned closet I would have down it already. The only girl I ever liked was lily and she had dumped me so I tried with other girls to get the same connection but if I tried with a guy I knew that I would actually feel some connection.

I sighed and hopped into the shower and took a pretty long one because I loved the blanket of warmth that came with showers. Suddenly there was a lot of honking and I knew that Becca was getting a bit impatient but could she give a guy a break.

I mean it took a while to get my hair looking presentable and have the right outfit to wear to school. Okay that totally sounded gay. But hey it wasn't my fault I was gay.

I went down the stairs and then kissed my mom on the check and waved goodbye to my dad and exited the front door calmly just to piss Becca off and it worked.

Once we got to the school we all split up and went to our lockers. Me and Taylor are locker neighbours so he came up beside me and smiled lazily.

(A/N I ship them as well so don't think I'm not freaking out right now cause I've delayed this for a while)

I smiled back and grabbed my stuff before Taylor grabbed my arm. "I know your secret," he said with a small smile.

I gulped, "What secret?"

"Are you that far in the closet that you can't hear me?" He asked in amusement.

"I think your the one in the closet dude," I said and laughed nervously.

"That I am," he said and winked with a small smirk on his face.

My mouth hung open and I looked at him with wide eyes, "Your.... Gay?"

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Not that big of a deal. I mean you are too," he added.

I looked at him in horror at how easy he could say that he was gay. I meanwhile was still trying to accept that and he was just openly saying I like it was nothing. How did he do that?

"How come you don't care?" I asked him because I needed to know.

His smirk softened a bit, "Because then you find out who your real friends are. Then you find out who the real people of the world are."

With that he turned and walked down the hallway leaving me with my thoughts.

(A/N I might make a book about Keith and Taylor and if I do I will tell you on here in later chapters)

******

Becca's POV.

I'm going to kill Chase.

He splattered me with paint in art class and we had a paint war and now I'm in detention. I had a jackass for a boyfriend.

Still can't get use to that word.

Boyfriendboyfriendboyfriendboyfriend.

It never gets old. Like ever.

I sighed and plopped my stuff on the desk of the detention room and I waited for Chase to get here because he got detention too. Finally he showed up and I glared daggers a his head while he held up his hands in innocence.

He laughed slightly and sat next to me.

"Aww come on Princess," he said and bumped his shoulder with mine.

"Aww come on Princess," I mocked.

He chuckled and then leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

He was keen on public display while I was not. I mean he got that I hung out with my friends and stuff but in bio lab I was talking to this guy who needed to copy my notes and he was glaring at the guy the whole time. I mean I can talk to people of the other gender if I want to and he just had to deal with it.

I put my head on the desk and tapped my pencil against the desk and the detention teacher scolded me and took my pencil away from me. I mean you could have just told me to put it away not taken it. That was a perfectly good pencil!

After an hour had passed the teacher had shooed us out of the room when a male teacher entered. Ohh snap I thought that the guy was married.

I ran out of the school and breathed in the air and the sky that was raining soft droplets into my raincoat.

"C'mon Princess," Chase said as he dragged me to his car.

"Where are we going," I whined as I got into the car.

"To outer space," he said sarcastically while starting up the engine.

"Really where?" I asked.

"Well it occurs to me that I haven't taken my girlfriend on a date yet," he said and drove.

Somehow I knew that this wasn't going to turn out well.