Love Spagetti and Water fights

(Tiffany's pov)

Naomi Watson was the queen bee (bitch) at our school. So it made it easier for me to hate her. She was captain of the cheerleader team and I was in dance and martial arts. We did not mix very well together at first and after her trying to punch me and me breaking her arm, all hell broke loose. It was self defence so I only got a week in detention. The principle was a sucker for blondes, he was like a man cougar. I was currently getting pulled away from her by Becca because I almost chocked Naomi against a locker. She pulled me down the hall before any teachers could see. I was seething. How dare she get my parents involved in this. My parents were always off on business so I stayed with my aunt and uncle. My parents tried, they really did, but they didn't raise me, my aunt and uncle did. I sometimes slipped up and called them mom and dad when I was younger and now I just call them that.

Becca knows about it, both her and Keith do. My parents may be rich but my aunt and uncle are not and with me calling them mom and dad, well people just assumed that they were my parents. I felt Becca's arms slowly come off if me and I lunged at Naomi with all the force I could muster. Unfortunately someone wrapped there arms around my waist and threw me over their shoulders. I breathed in Wills familiar scent and he took me out of the school and rested me against an oak tree. Will started shaking my shoulders for a bit and then realized it was no use and just hugged me tightly. I sighed and I brought my fingers around his back. Becca ran up to us. She heard everything that that witch said but Becca being the slightly more sensible person she was had to get me out of there before I went into what Becca likes to call 'beast mode'. I let go of Will and ran up to Becca and hugged her so tightly. She returned the hug. Keith came around the corner. I haven't seen him in so long, god I missed him. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms and told he worried face that I was okay.

Will broke us up and I told him that me and Keith were just friends, nothing more. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I brought my lips to his. I mean after everything, he still doesn't trust me? I get it, Keith is vice captain of the football team. But he is the captain and I love him. I just haven't told him that because I knew that he would freak out. He isn't into that love stuff and I get it, it just makes it harder to love him. I broke away and I smirked. I'm planning on telling him soon but now isn't the time.

"You were about to kill her", Will said and chuckled.

"She deserved it", I said with a shrug.

He looked a bit shocked at first and then angry. "What the hell did she do to you?" He growled.

I shook my head. I still haven't told him about my parents, but I'm planning on telling him tonight. It's a big night tonight. It's the night whether he tells me that he loves me or that he rejects me and walks out of my life. I sighed. This is going to be a hard night.

*****

(Wills pov)

I'm going to kill Naomi. That's all I thought as I left Tiffany with Becca and started making my way back towards the school. Naomi was a very hot prick, she always got exactly what she wants. She didn't come from a bad family, they loved her and she was an only child. I guess she just chose to be a bitch.

I went up to her and grabbed the collar of her shirt and I pushed her against the lockers very harshly. She winced. "What the fuck did you do to my girlfriend?", I growled.

"Girlfriend?" She managed to choke out.

Yeah. Tiffany and I weren't official yet, well, we were but we haven't told anyone yet. There were rumours going around about us but most of them were not true, she is my girlfriend, not my whore. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend and I swear I god if you even make eye contact with her ever again, I will kill you", I yelled and I pushed her again before backing away and going to my locker.