Drunk Chase

Becca's POV

I drove everyone home from school and my brothers had to go to different practices so I was home alone. Dad was at work as well so I wasn't expecting anyone home tonight. It happened like once everyone month.

It wasn't that big of a deal actually. I sat up in my room watching Supernatural reruns and fangirling at young dean and sam. I laughed at the funny parts and cried too because let's just face it, it was an emotional show that put you through the ringer no matter how many times you watch it.

I heard the window slid open but my eyes were still glued to the screen to care about Chase right now. "Princess," he slurred.

And of course he's drunk.

"What did you drink?" I asked sighing as I turned to him.

He looked like a wreck with his hair dis-shelved and his shirt was all wrinkled. "James made me take some shots," he shrugged.

"How many is some?" I questioned and raised an eyebrow.

"Eight," he replied, "Or nine. Maybe ten."

"I had to pause a new episode of supernatural because of you," I said and got up closing the window because it was getting drafty.

He let out a drunken apology then started talking very fast under his breath. He looked at me every couple of seconds, I think to make sure that I was still there. This is my bedroom buddy.

"Your pretty," he hiccuped drunkenly.

"Thanks," I spoke blushing a bit.

"Your not as pretty as Becca though," he said with a dreamy expression on his face.

"How so?" I asked, a bit eager but I mean come on if you could find out if your crush liked you, you would totally jump at the chance.

Crush. That was such a weird name but anyways my mind was drifting a bit.

"She's got these eyes that are just. Wow. And and these lips that are so full and her whole being is perfectly imperfect," he said with a dreamy sigh, "I think I'm falling for her. But shush, don't tell her. She doesn't like me that way."

I chuckled a bit at this. He couldn't be more wrong. My heart also felt like it was about to explode from my chest so that wasn't very good because I felt like I was having a heart attack.

"I'm positive she likes you back," I said finally.

He looked up at me with a hopeful expression, "You think so?"

I nodded, "I know so."

He was out before I could say the last word but that was okay. Because the bad boy liked me back. Oh sweet mother Mary.

He had passed out on my bed and I was pacing around the bedroom biting my nails and then I went to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face.

I sighed quietly and windy back into my bedroom, crawling under the covers and I felt Chase grab my waist and press me against him. I felt my heart constrict again at the thought of him doing this in his unconscious.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

*****

Chases POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and I then slowly came to remember to what I said to Becca last night. Oh shit.

Shitshitshitshitshit.

But... She said that she liked me back. How could that be possible. She deserved way better, but at the moment I was being selfish and I didn't care that she deserved way more then me because she actually liked me.

Maybe it was just a hallucination. Oh god I'm losing my mind aren't I?

Oh smarten up Mathews.

I sighed and rolled over in the bed so that I was facing Becca. She was still asleep and I tried to get out but she woke up and punched me in my manhood. I cried out and fell to the floor. Her laughed was heard from the top of the bed to where she was now seated on.

"Haha," I muttered dryly.

"You gotta admit that was funny," she said.

I looked over to her and I saw that she had was biting her bottom lip. I wanted to do that.

So I quickly went up on the bed and I grabbed her hips and I kissed her. I might still be a bit drunk because I was a bit shy to do this but right now I didn't care I bit her bottom lip and she gasped she kissed me back harder and I pushed her against the headboard.

"You said you liked me last night," I muttered as I pulled away.

I slowly looked up at her beautiful eyes, "Was that true or was I just dreaming?"

"It was true," She said slowly and under her breath but I still heard it.

I smiled and I stood up then grabbed her and twirled her around. I kissed her nose. She laughed and pushed me off. "No more kissing until we're official," she said sternly.

I looked at her then let another smile cross my face. I got down on one knee, "Becca Towns will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

She giggled and nodded then kissed me quickly on the lips. I growled and kissed her with more passion. I could kiss her whenever I wanted now.

I smiled at that.

"You deserve so much more then me," I whispered against her hair.

She immediately pulled away, "You thought that you weren't good enough for me?"

I nodded and she laughed, "I thought I wasn't good enough for you."

I looked at her dumbfounded, "How could you possibly think that. Your so amazing."

She finally looked at me grinning, "We deserve each other."

This made me forget about any bad thing that had ever happened to me, about Caleb (His friend who died in the army, if you didn't remember) my mom leaving, having to meet Wesley soon (His brother that he didn't know he had until a while ago). All that was here was Becca.

And I was finally truly happy.

Yeah. Let's see how long this happiness lasts.