Beccas brothers secret

Taylor was gay and he was hiding it from me this whole time. Bobby and talon knew if course but I didn't.

Like seriously did he really think that I would yell it from the rooftops or not except him? He's my brother and I love him. I would never hurt him like that. Oh well. I'm going to hurt him, by breaking his neck in two.

When me and Tiffany heard my brothers talking about it in the kitchen Tiffany gasped when Taylor admitted he was gay. So they knew that we were there, hence the reason that I was in Chase's house and that I had broken down. Who knows how long they could have kept that from me.

After a couple of minutes I regained my bearings and I grabbed the baseball bat that Will had thrown at me and stalked out of the door.

"Oh no," Tiffany sighed, "She's at it again."

I laughed darkly. Then started running. I ran fast and hard down the street, my feet making echoing noises as they slapped against the pavement. I rounded a corner and then went to my workout/martial arts training centre and swiped my key card to get in.

Ditching the baseball bat I ran into the room and straight towards the punching bag. I punched and kicked and muttered profanities under my breath that even I wasn't proud of.

"Stupid Taylor."

Punch.

"Goddamned Bobby kept this from his own fucking twin."

Punch.

Kick.

"Talon fucking kept a goddamned secret."

Punch.

Punch.

Punch.

"TAYLOR IS GAY AND HE DIDNT TELL ME!"

I punched and screamed and kicked until I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Babe, it's going to be alright," Tiffany whispered in my ear.

I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breath from beating the daylights out of the punching bag. I relaxed into Tiffany's arms and she picked me up with a lot of effort on her part because I was like dead weight.

My family had kept a huge secret from me. And all I could think of was why. I needed answers and I needed them now.

"Phone," I stated to Tiffany.

She nodded and pulled hers out, "Where's yours?"

"I may have thrown it at a build board that said that you can trust your family," I muttered.

Tiffany looked me straight in the eyes, "What did it actually say?"

"Well," I started, "It was a dog food build board but in my defence-"

"Oh shut up," she said and pressed the phone to my ear, knowing that I would call Talon.

"Becca?" Talons panicked voice asked, "Is that you? We were so worried-"

"I want answers," I said firmly but my voice had a slight quake in it.

Talon sighed and I could imagine him punching the bridge of his noise like he always does when he feels upset or frustrated, it was also a habit of mine.

"Can we do this in person then?"

"Sure. But all of you have to be there."

"Okay. Just... Just make sure you get home safe Bec."

"Will do," I stated and hung up the phone.

I knew I was being overdramatic but what would you do if you had three brothers and you learned that one was gay and that all three of them have been hiding it from you for who knows how long. I slumped next to Tiffany and somehow between my phone conversation she had seated me down against a cool brick wall.

I stretched out along it and curled into her side. Soon we heard footsteps coming and Keith came into view. He rushed over to me and scooped me up. I forgot all about our little fight because he hadn't been a manslut for a week and I knew he was just in the wrong mindset. I hugged him back and then he lightly put me on the floor.

We just stayed there in silence for a bit before Keith broke it. "I have to go, I was at work and as soon as Tiffany called I bolted," he spoke in an apologetic tone.

Keith quickly hugged both me and Tiffany and he was about to reach the door when I called out for him and told him to take Tiffany with him. Obviously Tiffany had refused but after some negotiating she and Keith had left in his Honda Civic.

I started punching the bag again and there was a knocking on the door. I peered outside and I saw Chase standing there, looking out of breath.

I slowly and cautiously opened the door and Chase practically feel into the doorway. He collapsed on me and just stayed there for a couple of minutes. "I just came here in two minutes when it took you ten," he said still puffing for air.

I then huffed as well. Stupid boys and there fit body's. He snuggled into my chest and I struggled to get out of his grasp. He then grabbed me and pinned me to the floor using a wrestling technique that I saw Bobby use at one if his tournaments. He had me pinned.

"I didn't know you wrestle," I said as I flipped us so I was on top.

He grabbed my legs and flipped me again so I was on the ground and he was straddling me, his hands on my forearms and his head a couple of inches away from mine. We were both breathing hard and I wanted to kiss him. So bad. But I knew that he was way out of my league and he probably thought of me the way Talon or Taylor or Bobby did.

My suspicions were not correct when he brushed his lips across mine for a quick instant. I almost whimpered when he pulled away but he kissed my lips again, this time with need and lust and passion. I found it hard to keep up with him but I kissed him as much as I possibly could.

"Well that was a quick way to cheer me up," I muttered under my breath but somehow he caught it.

He smirked and then stood up, offering me a hand and I took it, pulling him back down on top of me, and as soon as he was about to fall on me he switched our position so that I was on top. He smiled and stood up with me clinging onto him.

"Okay princess," he tested out his new nickname, "Hmm. Princess. I like that."

I huffed and stood on my feet, crossing my arms, "I don't like Princess it makes me sound like a spoiled brat."

"Well then," Chase said with a slight grin, "Princess it is."

******
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE; PLEASE READ

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YOU.

I ALSO FINALLY HAVE THE PLOT FOR MCN AND I HAVW CHANGED THE NAME FROM "THE ANNOYINGLY INTOXICATING BOY" TO MY CRAZY NEIGHBOUR. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION.

LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 390 READS 😘

I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID BUT THANKYOU MY FLUFFY MARSHMELLOWS