Telltale signs

Naomi's POV

(If you didn't remember the girl (cough Bitch cough) who bullied Tiffany)

How dare that slut take what's mine!

Ever since he moved here a month ago I knew that he would be mine. That he would be together with me and we would live happily ever after but that bitch Becca just had to ruin it.

He was following her around like a lost puppy and she had no idea! I mean the audacity of this girl.

She thinks that she's his but she's wrong! Chase is mine and I will make him mine no matter what.

And I have a plan to make it all work out.

Becca's POV

It has been a week since that party and a month since Chase had moved next door to me.

We had grown even closer and sometimes I had to hold something to restrain from kissing him. There was tension sometimes when we spoke too which was weird because it wasn't like either of us was mad a the other for any reason.

So I was kind of confused at the moment.

Talon walked through the door and yelled at me to get up and get ready for school. It was always Talons job to wake the beast. The beast being me.

I was even okay admitting that whoever tried to wake me up would barely make it out alive. But that's how I've always been. So I guess that people should be used to that by now. I mean god, could you not let me sleep in more then two days a week. It would be greatly appreciated to teenagers all over the world.

I sighed and got into some leggings and a crème coloured blouse then putting on an army green jacket that was two sized too big for me. I smiled and grabbed the ends of it then curled my fingers around it.

Grabbing some converse I headed down the stairs where coffee was already made for me because no one wanted to talk to me without caffeine in my body. I took a couple of sips and finally the boys started talking. What wimps, afraid of there little sister just because she hadn't had coffee.

But I mean if I were them I would totally be scared to. I'm wreck it Ralph in the mornings when I don't get my coffee.

The guys started ruff housing each other and smiled before I yelled for my dad and they all ran to there seats at the kitchen and glared at me when dad couldn't see. I stuck my tongue out at them and then I went up and kissed my dad on the cheek. I kissed Talon and Taylor on the cheek and grabbed Bobby because we shared a car.

I walked up to the Mathews house and I knocked on the door and Skai came out looking frantic. "Sorry I'm just getting ready, Chase will be down in a moment," she rushed and ran back up the stairs.

I shrugged and leaned against the door frame. Chase ran down the stairs and he looked really good. I bit my lip quite hard.

He was wearing black jeans that weren't skinny but weren't boot cut and had on a black Harley Davidson v-neck t-shirt. I gulped and motioned him out to the car.

I kicked Bobby out of the passenger seat because I still had to get Tiffany and Keith. Yeah me and Keith haven't talked in so long and it felt weird not talking to him much anymore so these rides to school were good for our friendship. I honked the horn at Tiffany's house and she came barrelling out.

She rushed over and slide into the seat besides Bobby. "Sup my bitches," she said bluntly.

I chuckled softly. I was still a bit on edge and I made sure that she called me every night so I knew that she wasn't drunk because I could easily tell. I knew I might be overreacting a bit but that's who I am so I can't really change that now after seventeen years of living like that.

I sighed and turned around and heard to Keith's house. Honking the horn about five times Keith finally strolled out of the house like he didn't have a care in the world. As soon as he got close enough I honked the horn real loud and he jumped. Ha, that's what you get bitch.

"What was that for?" Keith asked as he hopped into the backseat.

I shrugged with a small smile playing on my lips, "You took forever and we have to get to school."

He rolled his eyes and peered out the window. I sighed and finally headed to our school. Once I got to the parking lt I found a spot and practically dove for it, I parked perfectly and everyone got out.

I sighed and we all split up since our lockers were all scattered along the school. I went quickly to my locker, punching in the combination and opening it. I grabbed my books and then closed my locker and once I did I saw Naomi Watson standing there examining her nails.

I truly believed that hate was a very strong word. But I hated her.

"What do you want?" I asked in annoyed pointed voice.

"Stay away from Chase," she said rather bluntly.

"We are friends," I said even though it kind of hurt to say the word friend.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes, "Oh please he looks at you like he's seeing the sun after being in a cave for a year. He follows you around like a puppy and he never gives that much attention to any other girl."

I stared at her with wide eyes. "So you better stay away from him because he is mine and he's only giving you attention because your the first thing he saw here and he hasn't actually looked anywhere else," she said in a clipped voice and turned on her heel, walking down the hallway.

I didn't even care about the other stuff but I cared about what she first said.

Could Chase Mathews actually like me?

I mean that's an unrealistic goal to set but I mean if he did... Well he did kiss me... Twice and we cuddle and he makes me feel good but am I just like his little sister?

Oh come on Becca it's not like Taylor gets in a heated make out session with you. I even shuttered at the thought.

So with that I stumbled into one realization. I like the bad boy.

Oh kill me now.