Phase: One

Tris' POV:

I'm currently balled up on my bed wishing that Uri was here right now. He would have backed me up and almost kill me with his jokes. Thoughts of Tobias come back into my mind and I just cry. There is no point holding them back anymore. No one will see me cry right now. Why did he do what he did? I don't understand him or his head. Yet I love him I let out another loud sob and grab a pillow and hold it tightly to my chest. More hot tears tumble down my face, causing damp patches spread across the pillow in my grasp, and I scream in fustration. I still feel like I love him but at the same time I don't. I decide to go downstairs and into the kitchen. I see the peace serum in a vile on the table. I hold it in my hands and examine it before going back up to the study. I need to keep my mind off of everything at this moment of time. I see Eric at the desk writing fast with his other fist clenched. I wonder what's got his knickers in a twist? I open my satchel and take out the book on serums. "What are you doing with that Peace serum?" He growls this time facing me fully. Obviously going to be the pissy dickhead that I first met in initiations. God help me! I turn my glance to his cold blue steel ones.

"Just curious..." I reply back and hold the book flicking through the pages. My face still felt tight from crying and the tears are probably still on my face. Just thinking about the tears brought me back to thinking about his. Why do I have to love Tobias so much! The tears begin to fall again and I go to exit the room when a hand is place on my shoulder. "Sorry for being a dick..." he mutters and my phone cuts him off. I look at the caller and see Four. I smile and answer quickly. "Hello, Four." I say happily and sprint to my room slaming to door.
"Tris I called telling you that I am coming down tomorrow with to drop Uriah off and Maybe stay one night." His voice make my heart melt. I giggle and smile into the phone. I can't believe he is coming. I miss him so much right now.
"Please stay when you come, I miss you!" I whine like a little child and he chuckles. I love that laugh.
"Fine, I love you Tris." My heart is almost about to explode. God I love him.
"I love you too." I say and the line goes dead. I lay on my bed with a big smile and hug the pillow sleep taking me once again.

Eric's POV:
Maybe I was a little mean to Tris. But I cannot help that I get jealous. I have liked her since the first time I saw her. Back when she was in abnegation and she goes with Four. Just as I thought that maybe I'll finally have my chance which I have been waiting three years for, she is hopelessly in love with Numbers. I hate the guy and that for me was times by a thousand because he got Tris. I place my hand on her shoulder as she leaves her tear stained face was replaced with a fresh load of tears. "Sorry for being a dick..." I stop speaking when Tris' phone rings and she digs around in her pocket and pulls it out. I peek over her to see Four's name appear. I tense and growl quietly, sure that she didn't hear.

"Hello, Four." She says her mood going from down to up in seconds and she stopped crying. Tris takes off to her room and shuts the door. I prop myself by the door with my ears pressed againt it with a scowl set firmly on my face. Fucking Number boy getting in the way again. Maybe she really misses him.
"Please stay when you come, I miss you!" Tris pleads in an infant manner and then giggles. So he, as my suspitions thought, is going to bring Uriah here. Fucksa-
"I love you too." She says softly and a tiny squeek comes from the room. Damn you fucking Number boy. I rush back into the study and start to continue doing the report I was on. I swear he is just going to get in the way all the time. I'll just have to show her what he really is like. I'll show her. She doesn't know about Miya does she.

So basically what happened was I was calling Miya one of seven leaders and she said that she was with someone at the moment and I asked her who.

-------------------------------------

"Miya! Who are you with?" I demanded for the second time. That's when I hear shuffling.

"Miya babe, who you on the phone to.?" There is only one voice that can piss me off this much. Four... TRIS' FOUR!

"Is that Four... that your with?" My voice rattled slightly because if Tris ever found this out she would be crushed. I can't believe that she loves him and as soon as she left he is cheating in her. This angers me how she cannot see that he is no good for her.

"Miya I don't believe you." I sigh down the phone exhasted by how angry I am with Miya and Four.

"What he said that him and Tris have broken up and that he prefered me anyway." I growl at this and hang up knowing that I am super pisses and would probably yell a shit ton of abuse at her. I am worried for Tris and how this will effect her. Miya is Uriah's mentor in all of this so she might think that he might have known about it and never trust him again. Even though young Pedrad can annoy the fuck out of me I still don't think it's right for him to be involved when he's not.

--------------------------------------

I pick up the phone next to me and call Miya.
Phase one: get Miya to come tomorrow.
Phase two: Tris will see her and Numbers...
Phase three: she will break up with him and I will make my move.

"Hello? Miya please can you come to Amity as you are the mentor of Mr. Pedrad." I plead as soon as she answers. She laughs.

"Sure. I hear Four was dropping him so I'll get a ride with them." She says giddy and hangs up. She disgusts along with Four.

Phase one: complete!