Hidden Feelings

As Robert and I walk around one of the seventeen clothe stores he stops mid-step and his eyes are glued to something that he views as beautiful. He smiles glancing at me and then rushes off for a few seconds returning with a dress. It has a short loose skirt in a beautiful peach colour with the waist taken and the top half a soft red. "Tris I was thinking about how close we are and maybe if you would like to spend some time with me... helping with the horses?" He asks and places the dress over his arm. "I mean seeing your beautiful face again has made me realize how much I miss you." I smile shyly and nod my mouth unable to make words. My heart is almost ripping itself to shreads in joy. His brown eyes set on my boring lazy blue ones. He is the only person who knows me well... and the secret I kept from Four. For obvious reasons it is the last thing I could have done. To protect both me and my best friend. In one swift motion he his hands come to my face his eyes sweeping across it taking in all my features. "Damn it Tris! I'm just glad to see you again." He says urgently. His eyes flicker down to my lips only for a second as they reconnect with my eyes. Almost as if he is asking for permission to kiss me. I nod once and wrap my arms around his neck to bring his lips to mine. His hands grip tightly onto my clothes as he breaks away. "Let's just say I've been wanting to do that for a good couple of years." He whispers and pulls off of me placing his hand in mine. "Now let's get you some clothes!"

On our way back Robert told me what he enjoys most in Amity and how he came across his horse Randy. "So as I was saying. I was just wondering around the fields when I came across him." Back then he was a wild horse and was badly injured. So robert, being the kind and caring guy he is, brought him back to the stables and healed him up over the begining six months of living in Amity. The old man in charge of here said he needed someone to take care of them as he retired and again being a kind person he took the job and became really attatched to the horses especially Randy. "And that Beatrice is the end of my story. Looks like we are back at you place." He tells me.
"Rob, come over for a while then you can show me the stables." I say and then remember I am here on a assignment and that means Eric will have to come to. "But I have to bring Eric, my mentor, because of the assignment and he probably will question you about it." I says and climb off of Randy's back. Robert joins me on the ground and nods.
"Sure that'll be fine. Can I stay the night because I think with all the riding done Randy will need to rest." His eyes flicker down to mine and a huge smile has spread across his face. We head inside my hand and in his. I open the door knowing that it is not locked and drag him in. "Guys!" I yell cautiously and wait for a second before the rumble of feet come from all directions. Uriah comes bolting down the stairs and misses one causing him to crash into the floor followed by Eric who just hops over him and Four walk out calmly from the kitchen. "I'd like you to meet Robert... my best friends from Abnegation." I say and they just nod.
"Tris where did you go?" Uriah says sitting on the stairs.
"To get some clothes with Robert. He offered to take me to the stables. Okay, so right now I need to take my stuff up and get ready." I tell them. And take my bags out of Rob's hands running past Uri up the stairs.

I like Robert but how will we see each others if he in in Amity and I am in Dauntless. I don't know how this will work. Look into the bag and take out the dress he bought me, even though I told him I would pay for it myself. As soon as I said it he through himself on the floor and started screaming like a little child. I gave in because everyone was giving me a weird look and started to come over to us to see what's wrong. In the end he bought the dress for me and joked about throwing himself on the floor everytime I said no to him. I take off what I am wearing and slip on the dress. "Tris?" Someone calls softly and knocks.
"Yeah, cone in!" I call back and grab a pair of of comfortable sneakers. Hear the door click and turn around to find Eric standing with his back against the door.
"So, you are going to the stables with him?" He asks a hit of anger hitting the air as he said it. I nod and smile calmly. He returns a slightly weaker one and starts to continue. "Have you told him I will have to be attending too due to being your mentor?" I nod and sit on my bed staring at the sunset orange sneakers.
"Yes Eric I told him you will be coming," I sigh and glance up at his stern face. " It would be best if after this we don't go near each other, I mean I just seem to keep upsetting you and I don't know what it is about me that make you so angry all the time." I mutter and see his facial expressions harden.
"Fine! But you'll be lucky to hold you position as leader after this childish act!" He yells and opens the door to find Robert standing there. "She's your problem now Hippy." He says pushing his way through and trudges off to his room. I glance at Rob and break down into tears.
"I'm sorry you had to hear that..." I apologize wipping the tears away. He comes to my side and holds me to his chest.
"Smile for me Tris." He says simpily and kisses my head. "Remember when I threw a stone at your window and it broke it and your father was annoyed and put paster filler in the cracks." He says laughing his head off. I slap his arms and pout.
"Yes! My father scolded me for it and said I should behave." Ireply whining. He chuckles and leans in placing his mouth to mine. I pull away this time and smile. "Why do you have to be so amazing?" I say and play with the fingers on his warm soft hands.
"I just know you better than anyone. Anyway let's go drop Randy back." He says standing up and tugs at my hand as I get to my feet. We race down the stairs and and into the kitchen. Four and Uri sat at the table scowling at each others. "Did you know that Uriah has been hit by a parked truck?" I say to Rob, drawing the attention of the others.