Old Friend

I observe Tris as she slept almost guarding her really. In sleep she was restful and her face had no frowns or scowls but a small placid smile as she sleeps soundly curled up beneath plush, bulky, cotton sheets. I step into the bedroom and move the book and serum vile onto the bedside cabinet encase she accidentally injects herself with it or something like that. I know that the real reason I am really in here is because I want to be around her every second of every day and tell her I love her. Sad right? "Eric are you okay?" She muttered rubbing her eyes, whilst proping herself up on her elbow. Shit! I didn't mean to wake her
"Yeah, sorry sleeping beauty, I just moving some stuff." I whisper in respond slightly startled myself and point to the bedside cabinet. As I try to make a swift exit but she catches my arm and jerks me closer to her. Is she going to kiss me or tell me how she feels or declare her love for me? Doubt it. Highly.

"Stay for a little while." She pleads yawning. So cute! I nod and settle down beside her. Once sat upright she leans against my shoulder resting herself on me. Is she really this comfortable with me? "Sorry if I made you mad earlier..." she says calmly, I search her face for clues and smile brightly at her beautiful sleepy face, she means every word. How can I possibly stay mad at her, let alone be mad at her in the first place.
"No I was just in a bad mood due to an unplesant convosation with Max." I mutter, lying through my teeth and a yawn takes over my speech it was number boy and Miya that pisses me off. "Tris, Miya is coming also. She is Uriah mentor so the has to watch him." I tell her and drape my arm over her shoulder. She cuddles into me more and plays with a loose string on my jeans. A simple non-meaningful action leaving my leg tingly and light. God I'm in to deep. I'm in some kind of trance.
"I hate seeing you angry..." she says and goes to continue but falls asleep instead. She is just so pretty in her own way and just being able to holder, let alone touch her, make me feel blessed. I lie her back down and lay with her drifting off also. My mind just holds images of her pretty face. If she was mine I'd never want to lose her. I know I definately will not be able to rid her from my mind.

Morning come and I wake with Tris in my arms dead asleep. I decide that it would be best if I leave because she is probably one of thoose people who over think things and would probably panic. I grab a towel and a spare, change of clothes that I found in the wardrobe. They left us one change of clothes. I head for the bathroom to get a shower. Four is going to show soon and phase two will begin.

Tris' POV:

I finally get up in the late morning and remember the small chat I had with Eric yesterday. All I can say is I'm glad that he is not pissed off with me. I quickly swipe a towel off the shelf to get a shower. The shower was going and I smile to myself as I think of later on. Toby is coming today! I giggle and realise Eric must have already beaten me to the shower. I take my towel and head down stairs with it thrown over my shoulders. As I come into the kitchen I am meet with Uri and Miya. "Hello guys." I say and smile.

Miya is Max's right hand leader and second in command. She is reasonable reliable and also kind yet she will always be brutally honest. She transfered from Candor four years ago and was Eric's mentor. She also done part of her time in the Control room doing the same job that Tobias does. Spwaking of Tobias where is he?
"Where's Four?" I ask as Uri throws a grape in the air and catches it in his mouth. Ignoring me completely.
"He's in the- actually he's behind you." Miya says and I turn around and hug him. I missed him so much. I turn my attention back the the others to meet Miya's scowl? "Can you get Eric Please?" Miya spits venomously at me. Obviously not in the best of moods, I wonder why her mood changed so suddenly?

"Alright." I race up the stairs and knock on the bathroom door. It opens and Eric stands at the door in red deniem shorts and no shirt. I stare at his well structured torso before my eyes meet with his.
"Like what you see, huh?" He says seductively and I swat his arm.
"Ew no!" I yell and push him slightly. He laughs grabbing me and throwing my onto his shoulder. I squrm about and scream. "Put me down!" He starts going down the stairs and I give up saving my energy. Once in the kitchen with Miya, Uriah and Four he stops walking and holds me there. "Put me down you ass!" I scream amd he laughs again before poking my backside.
"Your the one with the bigger ass." He fires back whilst placing me on the ground. Four glares at Eric and pulls me forcefully into his side. His hand digs into my back and I know it is going to leave a mark. I glance at Four and point my eyes to the door telling him we need to talk and he nods. I walk into the toilet and Four follow locking the door behind him. Both of us in a small space. His face showing his nervousness for a few seconds before his lips are on mine. I pull him close as he deepens it. My hands drag sharp claws across his back. "Tris don't let him take you away from me," He groans angrilly, " remember it's me and you, Tris. Me and you." As soon and he finishes I nod and pull his mouth back down to mine.
"I know." I say not knowing what to say to him and we continue kissing. I missed his lips and his eyes and just him.