Great just f-ing great

"Soon as we are in the same school we should just go together." Luca said as we stood in the kitchen.

I was drinking a blood bag that I had put in the fridge then heated in the microwave.

"You want to be seen with me?" I raised an eye brow.

"Well I've been seen by demons and vampires already with you so would it make a difference if some humans seen?"

I put the bag in the bin. "True, are you not going to have something before we go then?"

"You offering?"

I glared at him. "I don't have a soul to give."

"I don't just take souls."

"Oh really?"

"Aye, I take blood too or just the life of a human."

I lifted his car keys. "Whatever." I walked out the door. "Lock the door after you."

The car was a beautie. It was a lovely midnight black and it was just such a beautiful shape. I would make love to it.

The keys got snapped out of my hand and Luca sat in the drivers seat. I got in beside him.

"We have to start acting like a couple." He murmured.

"What?" I looked at him.

"It seems we will be watched for a few days by some middle class demons and vampires." He sighed. "Like that one there, and there."

I looked out and saw the demon and vampire. "Great. That vampire is one that I have pissed off a lot. He is also one of the other elders messager." I frowned.

"The same for the demon."

"We should just rip their heads off." I thought out loud.

He laughed. "We could but sadly that would just mean bother."

We got to school and the air in the car seemed to have gotten a bit lighter between us which I thought was good. Then we got out of the car. People stared at me and then they stared even more when Luca put his arm arm around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I snapped and pulled away from him.

"Acting like a couple." He snapped back.

"Well don't do that here." I walked away from him.

"And why not?" He fell into step beside me again.

"Simple. I am someone that stays with a small group and not someone that would be with you. I'm not like you." I said.

"Oh so you don't want to be seen with me because I'm one of the footballers? What about Alex, he's one?"

"He's my friend." I stopped outside my locker.

He pushed me against the lockers and made me face him. "People like you can't be friends with humans."

I pushed him away. "Speak for yourself."

He grabbed my chin and made me looked at him. "Careful, my little wife." He let me go. "Meet me by the car later." Then he left.

I ran a hand through my hair. What was I in for?

All day I kept a look out for the demons or vampires watching me. Not only that I avoided Luca and pretty much everyone as much as I could. I was too lost in my own world to pay attention long enough to talk to them.

Luca scared me but that didn't mean I was going to let him know so I fought back which wasn't the smartest idea I had ever had. I lived with a four vampire brothers, I knew how to fight and keep my fear hidden.