The hitman

Is it strange that I haven't held hands with Luca? Or is it more strange that I was sitting thinking about what his hand might feel like in mine?

I knew how his lips felt on mine. I still felt the tingles from when he kissed me before we left for school.

We had hugged before but I still wanted to hug him again. I loved how his warmth engulfed me and warmed my naturally cold body.

I had felt him do a lot of things to me and even just thinking about them made me tingle. I knew it was strange to be sitting in History thinking about holding his hand but out of all the things we had done, it was the only thing that didn't happen and I didn't know how to feel about this....

I had other things to think about other than Lucas hand in mine but I couldn't stop it.

I should stop reading and watching romantic things....

"Aria!" A voice called me back from my thoughts.

I looked up, to see everyone staring at me. I blinked. "Eh..."

The teacher scolded me. "Pay more attention please."

I rolled my eyes when she started teaching again.

By lunch I hadn't seen anyone and been on my own most of the day. Lexi was off sick and Cami was in the library most of the day working on a project of some sort for Geography.

At lunch I was joined by Alex which I had mixed feelings about, but could you blame me? He was a wolf and he cheated on my best friend but he loved her and wanted her to be his mate.

I was concerned about how I never noticed him being a wolf before. There was always signs but did I just not pay attention or was I just stupid?

"Hey." He said as he took a drink.

I sighed. "Hi."

"You ok?"

"Fine. Any leads on who it might be?"

"Daniel Wright or Jasper Lions?"

"Daniel Wright." A familiar voice chirped beside me.

I looked and saw Danny as he sat down beside me. "How did you even get in here?" I snapped.

"I have my ways." He winked at me then looked at Alex. I felt sick when I thought about some ways he has. "The man you two, or three or whatever, are looking for is Daniel Wright."

I frowned. "That name seems familiar."

"It should be. He's a hitman and a vampire that shouldn't be messed with."

"Now just to find him." Alex chirped.

Danny slapped my back. "Good thing you have my little sister then." Then he glared at Alex. "Do not let her go after him alone." He ordered.

"Wasn't planing to." Alex snapped back with a slight growl rising from the back of his throat.

Guess someone didn't do well to get an order.

As school ended I started tracking

Wright. Some vampires get the ability to track other vampires without any hassle, whereas the vampires that couldn't track as quickly could still track but it took them longer so they got, what is known as, a locater vampire to hunt down the whereabouts of any given vampire even with just their name. Wright being another vampire was a bonus as it made it easier.

I hardly spoke to Luca on the way home and I forgot most of the things I was thinking about earlier but when Luca touched my cheek and turned my face to him. This made me stop tracking and just think about the feeling of his warmth as it floating into my cheek.