*sigh*

I opened my eyes.

"Oh god what happened?" I said sleepy as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"You're a bigger idiot than I thought that's what happened." Luca spoke from beside me.

I looked at him. "Bite me."

"I did."

We where back in the master bedroom lying on the bed. My hair still felt a bit wet. I looked down. I was dressed.

I sighed then fell back down. "Can we do this another time." I yawned. "What did you do to me?" I said with a sleepy voice.

He lay down. "I took your energy."

I weakly pushed him, it was like a fly pushing a elephant. "Ok."

"Ok?" He sounded surprised.

I closed my eyes and crawled up onto my side and into his. "Sleep now, talk later." I yawned and then drifted back to a good sleep while turning to cuddle into him.

Eh. I crawled further under the blanket, away from the sun. I didn't want to wake up.

The blanket was ripped off me. "No!" I weakly groaned and curled into a ball.

I grabbed a pillow and put it over my head to block the sun out.

I felt finger tips on my back. "Aria..." He whispered oh so sweetly. I shivered. "Get up." His tone quickly changed into a aggressive tone.

The pillow was ripped from me. Then I felt the floor. I hit the floor with a thud. If I was human it would have hurt but thankfully I wasn't. I sat up, crossed my legs and put my head on the bed.

I just didn't have the strength to move up onto the bed.

"So what now you don't want to go to school?" Luca said.

"You drained me of my energy. I want to sleep." I whined.

I heard him sigh. Then felt myself being picked up. I opened my eyes just as he was lying me back on to the bed. "Fine then, stay there. I'll be home later." He threw the blanket at me. "That's what you get for hitting me so much." He moaned.

"Piss off and let me sleep or I'll hit you more." I went under the blanket and closed my eyes.

"Do and that innocence you've been keeping, surprising, keeping will be taken."

"Ohhh. Feisty." I laughed.

"Come out from under the blanket and you'll see how feisty I can really be."

"Go to school and let me sleep." I fell back into a good sleep.

When I woke up it was midday and I tumbled out of the bed. Literally I rolled to the side out of the bed.

I didn't care much for how I looked because I was in the house and only up. I made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen as my tummy rumbled telling me to fed it.

I patted my belly while thinking, 'I'll feed you soon dear friend.'

I drained my first blood bag then soon was on to a second. Then third.

As I walked back up the stairs I looked at what I was wearing. One of my long white pyjama tops with a pair of pink shorts. The top hung off my shoulder. I stopped at the mirror on the top of the stairs and looked at myself as I drank from the blood bag. My hair was a messy black bush, my eyes were red and my lips were red like my eyes. As I was born a vampire I could see myself in a mirror but those that are made vampires can't. How unfair. My skin wasn't white like a ghost but wasn't like a normal humans either.