Vampire training

My head hit the lunch table. School was dragging and I didn't like it. I wanted to go home.

Lexi had gathered that something had happened while I was away but I hadn't told her anything yet.

I noticed the vampire and demon following us again when we drove back into our drive. They would be gone soon so it would be fine.

I looked up from the table. Lexi, Cami and Alex were looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"Hey, Aria." A boy appeared beside us.

I looked up at him, he looked familiar...was he in one of my classes?

"Would I be able to talk to you alone?" He smiled shyly.

His heart was beating so fast, he was nervous. I smiled at him. Then stood up.

"I'll be back."

I walked into the empty hallway with this boy and then he stopped and looked at me.

His brown eyes told me that he was scared.

"So there's a Christmas dance coming up soon....I was wondering would you like to go with me?"

I smiled at him. His heart was beating so fast and he couldn't look me in the eye. I opened my mouth to say something but someone spoke before me.

"She can't." Tyler snapped.

"Tyler." I snapped. "I'm sorry, thanks for asking me though but believe me you are cute enough to have someone better."

He glared for a second at the ground then sighed. Then didn't say anything before walking away sadly.

I frowned at my brother. "You didn't have to snap at him."

"Whatever." He brushed me off.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "What do you want anyway?"

"You smell even more like him now." He glared at me. "I'm going to break his arms so he can't do anything to you again."

"Why are you here?"

"It's time you gave your blood so that you can start your training."

"What? I thought we were waiting until I was eighteen?" I frowned.

"Dad wants to start early because of the demons."

I sighed.

"So I'll be training you tonight." He pulled me into a hug. "See you later." He kissed the top of my head then left.

I ran a hand through my hair. Great. I didn't want to give blood. I heard that it hurt. After a vampire turns sixteen they have until they turn twenty to give their blood so that they can turn into a full vampires. I was supposed give my blood on my sixteenth but I was sick as had got into a fight with a wolf and it bit me. Then the wedding happened and we didn't have time so I guess my dad wanted me to give blood now.

As school ended I met Luca at his car.

"People are going to start to think we are dating." I mumbled as I walked up. I knew he could hear me no matter what.

"We are much more though." He smiled.

"Could you drop me at my dads?" I said before I got into the car.

Luca got in and started the engine. "Sure. Mind if I come alone?"

We pulled out of the school car park and headed towards the old house.