Death wish

"Let me go you son of a bitch!" I spat at Luca.

I had my hands cuffed behind my back with silver so that I couldn't break it. I sat on the floor of our bedroom with my legs tied together so I couldn't even stand.

Luca stood in front of me with his arms folded. His face was expressionless and I wanted to skin the basturd alive.

"Aria, I did that before I had even laid eyes on you. I did it before I fell in love with you. I'm sorry, please forgive me." His eyes filled with sadness.

I wanted to cave. I wanted so badly to cave but then the want to make him suffer was stronger within me. I loved him so much but he should have thought better than to do the likes of that on our wedding day no matter what his excuse was.

"Burn in hell. You should have known better. It was our wedding day!" I said through gridded teeth.

"Aria!" He cried out in frustration. He came close to me and held my face between his hands so that I would look him in the eye. "I love you and it pains me so much to know that I've hurt you."

"Good." I pulled my face away from his hands and looked to the wall.

He sighed then stood up. "Do you want blood?"

I didn't speak. I just stared at the wall.

He sighed again then left.

When Luca found me, I needed to take my anger and sadness out so I went fighting. I knew a place vampires went to fight and I had won a couple but got covered in my blood and others. It wasn't the best idea but I had nothing else to do, I would have went out drinking but I couldn't drink from humans.

When he left I tried my best to hold back my tears but failed. I loved him so much but it hurt like hell. I knew what I had to do to get through this but I didn't want to. I was afraid. Turning off my human side would mean that I wouldn't feel the pain in my heart and I wouldn't cry anymore. However, if it got turned back on the emotions that I kept hidden would surface and I would become over whelmed. I didn't know what to do. I'd never turned it off before but I guess there's always a first for everything.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I willed all my emotions to leave. I felt my body becoming an empty shell. When I opened my eyes again I smirked. I had turned it off.

"Here." Luca threw a blood bag at my feet.

"Oh it's a blood bag. I would of preferred your blood." I snapped.

"You turned your human side off." He mumbled to himself.

"Damn right. So now all that's going through my head is what I will do to you when I get out of these. For example, I could skin you alive and make a throw rug so that I could just take you out and beat you whenever you got dirty."

"Turn it back on." He glared and stepped towards me.

"You come any closer to me and you'll have a death wish." I snapped.

He smirked. "Aria, my dear, I am stronger than you. Don't be so high of yourself."

"Then if you don't want a fight to the death. Leave. Me. Alone and let me go." I screamed at him.

Before I realised what had happened I had been picked up and threw onto the bed. A surprise gasp left my lips as I landed onto the bed. I tried to sit up but my hands tied behind my back refused to let me move far. Luca opened one of the handcuffs and hooked it to the bed.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted.

"I'm going to make you turn your human side back on." He broke my free hands wrist.

I bite back a cry of pain.

He then started to break the bones in the same arm until I couldn't move it at all.

I glared at him.

He then started to kiss my neck. I hated him. I loved his lips on my neck and I hated him for it. I loved him and I was an idiot to but I couldn't help it.

I wanted so badly to give in and tell him that I forgive him and that I love him no matter what but I couldn't. I couldn't let him away with what he had done without hurting him like how he hurt me.

I brought my knees up and kneed him in the no go area.

He rolled off me clutching that area with a grunt.

"Don't touch me, you son of a bitch." I shouted at him with a smirk on my face because I had hurt him.

I knew that it was hurting me but I broke the handcuff and burnt my wrist even more in the act. I snapped my arm back into place and moved it to make sure that it was fine.

Luca was soon up again and grabbed me before I walked past him.

He held my face and looked into my eyes then kissed me. "I'm so sorry." He kissed me again and again and again.

I pulled away from him and punched him in the face. "Luca, you hurt me, you should have known better. I won't leave because I don't want a war. However, you can be certain that I will make your life hell until I think you have suffered enough." I drove my hand through his stomach then pulled it out and broke his neck before he could even move.

I threw a fork at him but he caught it just before it reached his throat.

"Aria, it's been a week." He sighed putting the fork down on the bench that blocked us from each other.

Yes, it had been a week since I had found out what he had done and I had made his life hell ever since. I had poured bleach onto him while he spelt, I had broke his neck a couple of times and stabbed him more than once and that was only the less harmful things that I had done to him.

True, it was killing me to hurt him but having my humanity off helped with not forgiving him straight away and not crying.

Sadly, however, I knew it was about time I forgave him.

I walked round and stood in front of him. I sighed, "I've hurt you enough."

"You're forgiving me?" A slight glint of hope sparkled in his eyes.

I knew that I was being a child about it. We didn't know each other, we'd never seen each other until we stepped up to the altar to get married so who was I to judge him for what he had done before that. Though he should of had more respect for me on our fecking wedding day.

I nodded.

"Turn your humanity back on."

"No."

"Please Aria." He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "Please." He whispered.

I broke down. I couldn't believe that such a little act could get me to turn it back on. All the emotions I had been hiding, all the hurt and sadness I had kept buried had all came back to me.

As I cried he rubbed my back while his top got wet with my tears.

"Aria, I love you. I promise that I will never hurt you again. I promise." He whispered.

A/N

As I was reading through this it made me want to make it so that Aria kept her emotions off for longer but that's just my opinion.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading this far ^^

---this has been edited---