My little princess

~Lucas POV~

I could have lay with her all day in my arms. Her coldness was just brilliant on my naturally warm body.

I looked over at her with her friends in the hallway standing at Lexis locker. She was laughing and smiling. I felt the jealous rise up within me. She never smiled at me like that.

"Luca!" I heard someone snap.

I looked at say Alex. He wasn't with Aria or the other girls. "What?" I snapped.

"Why are you staring at the girls?" Alex cocked his head to the side.

I slammed my locker closed. "I wasn't." I sighed. "How do you know Aria?"

"She's best friends with my girlfriend and we knew each other before me and Lexi were going out, we used to hang about now and then." He smirked remembering the old days.

I glared at him for a second then looked over my shoulder at her. I smirked. I had caught her looking at me. I shook my head, laughing slightly while I looked away. Her cheeks blushed as much as they could..being a vampire and all.

I walked to class with Alex but I didn't pay attention. Seeing her blush like that made me remember the night at the lake house. She looked so beautiful, so innocent and scared.

I ran a hand through my hair. God. I was falling hard for her. I was falling for her so much that I wanted nothing more than to tell her about the mark on my side. She called it a tattoo...no it wasn't a tattoo. It was a burn, strange burn I know but it was a demon mark that all Lucifers got.

All day I was too lost up in my own little world. Even at lunch I hardly even knew what was being said and when the girls at the table tried to talk to me I didn't say anything. It was when I heard Arias name.

"Yea she turned him down for the dance."

"Was it not her brother that stepped in?"

"Who cares maybe if I could get her alone I could ask her instead. She'd be an easy target if I'm nice to her."

I clenched my fists.

"I heard she's still a virgin."

I took a deep breath and had to try and loosen fists. If only they knew that we were married and what I had done to her. I smirked as I thought about their reactions but then I remembered about them saying something about her getting asked out. Why didn't she tell me? That bothered me.

I got up from the table and made a quick glance at her. I quickly messaged her to follow me then made my way to the empty hallway.

A few minutes ticked by and she finally appeared. I leaned up against the lockers and looked at her.

"What?" She snapped.

I sighed. "Someone asked you to the dance?"

"Yes. I'm not going with him though, I won't be able to go to the dance." She frowned for a second then glared at me. "What's it to you?"

I looked at her eyes, her eyes just glowed. They were big and a light blue. I almost forgot about what she was saying. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. I looked at her lips then back at her eyes. "You know what it's to me."

"Let me go. We are in school....if people see use together and you holding me like this." She said that but did move.

"Fuck them." I groaned. Remembering everything they said about her.

I was about to kiss her but the bell rang making her jump away from me. I glared at nothing really.

"I'm going to my old house tonight again."