Well?

"Aria! How was your time away?" Lexi jumped on me as soon as I closed my locker.

"Lexi!" I shouted. "You scared me and for all people!"

She giggled. "Well I'm glad I scared a vampire." She then grew serious. "How was it? And where is he?"

A smile formed on my lips as I remembered all what happened at the lake house. "It was...wonderful and he's coming in late today, or not at all. He's picking me up later either way I think."

She smirked then opened her mouth to talk but a wolf stench crawled up my nose and I shivered.

"Aria, can I talk to you?" Ryan asked.

I glared at him. "What?" I snapped.

"Alone?" He looked at Lexi.

I looked at her then back at him. "She knows. I have class to get to so could you spit it out."

I knew I was being mean to him but it had almost killed me twice now and he was a wolf and had tried to claim me to be his mate. It made me angry.

His eyes shifted colour too quick for human eyes to see but mine caught the quick change then they shifted back.

He sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you so much, I would like you to forgive me." He looked at me with puppy dog eyes that held a sorry look.

I frowned. Could I forgive him? I didn't know. I sighed.

"Aria. We have to go to class." Lexi grabbed my arm and pulled me away before I could answer and this clearly pissed Ryan off.

I followed into class. "Lexi?" I questioned her.

"Luca warned me to watch him. He could kill you if you get bit again. The only reason you are alive this time is because of Luca and you were thinking about forgiving him even though you know what Luca would do if he got his hands on Ryan." She snapped at me.

I looked down and frowned at the floor. She was right.

The day went well. We had a test in Science and I did brilliantly which pleased me and put me in a good mood.

When I was standing at the steps waiting for Luca, Tyler rang me.

"Hello dear brother." I smiled.

"You can have the night off." He said.

"Really? Why?" I was shocked.

"I've got other things to do and Noah can't take you as he's coming out with me." He hung up before I could say anything.

I put my phone away and looked up to see Luca pull up in front of me.

I walked over and got in. "Hi." I smiled. "I don't have to go to my dads house the night."

He started to drive. "What is it that you even do there?"

"Tell me what the demon things you are disappearing to do and I'll tell you what I have been doing." I folded my arms and looked at him.

He sighed and I raised an eye brow. "I've been soul collection for my dad and making contracts with humans so that I will have souls to take when I become a full lucifer."

"You told me..." I was shocked. I didn't think he would have told me. "Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Because I'm not supposed to tell another supernatural creature. Now what's the vampire thing you've been doing?"

I sighed. "I been training mostly. I had to give blood so that I could become a full vampire and now Tyler and Noah have been training me so that my senses can grow stronger."