Must you?

Blood ran down the side of my face. My wrists were almost burnt so badly that you could see the bone because of the chains that held me. My vision was blurred by the blood and sweat though I still held my glare at Wright and his "friend".

This friend of his was Thea Hale. She had long black hair that framed a deathly glared which came from light brown eyes. She was beautiful which made me thankful that Luca wasn't here. I was kind of jealous of how pretty she was but I guessed wolf blood changed a vampire in many ways. She paced while glaring at me and her black boots clicked off the stone floor.

I watched her every move as Wright didn't really seem like as big as a threat, she seemed to be calling on the shots. I hadn't really taken my eyes off her apart from the quick eye locking moments I had with Wright since I woke up in a stony prison.

"I was keeping that she wolf here so that we could keep her alive and take her blood. Then you had to go and let them take her!" Thea shouted at Daniel.

"The she wolf was weak and would have died soon." He grumbled.

I rolled my eyes at their wee tiff.

A slapping sound echoed the air. Thea's hand had connected with my cheek. I closed my eyes to calm myself. I knew fighting with them now would waste my energy for when I really needed it.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me. You may been of a higher title than me but I am older." She spat through closed teeth.

I clenched my fists but released them and took a deep breath.

"I'll be back later. If she isn't here I will personally kill you, Daniel." She snapped at him then stormed off to god knows where and I didn't care enough to wonder.

A minute past and finally Wright sighed and spoke.

"Oh how I can't wait until she is dead." He mumbled.

"Why? I thought you two were somewhat partners."

"More like family. So you can understand why I can't kill her."

I nodded.

"Well time to let you go." He clapped his hands.

"What?" I was surprised.

Not like I didn't seen it coming. But this early? I thought they would have hurt me more and then left me for dirt on the road to slowly die.

"I want you to kill Thea and the only way you can do that is if you are let go."

I looked at him confused as he unhooked me from my chains.

My arms fell to my sides like they held no life. I refused to look at the damage that the chains had caused me so I just kept watching him.

"I can't move quick enough to get away." I couldn't even stand up.

He moaned in frustration. "Fine." He snapped then punched me and knocked me out cold which didn't take much to do so.

~~LUCAS POV~~~

I punched the wall. Why had they trapped me in this stupid circle!?

When Alex and I had gotten away with the she-wolf I waited for Aria to come back out that was when I got shot in the head by a stupid vampire!

When I woke up the house was empty so I went to Danny and told him who then told his brothers who then told their dad. Tyler got in a few good punches even while they other three tried to hold us both back from each other.

He had blamed me of losing her! It wasn't my fault! Then they trapped me in a stupid demon circle so that I couldn't do anything "stupid".

I would just go and rip the vampires head off that shot me and get my idiot wife back. I missed her.

Who knew what they were doing to her!? What if they raped her!?

She wouldn't be able to deal with that. I wouldn't be able to deal with that. I would end up locking her away from everyone. I wanted her in my arms at home in our bed.

I sounded so soft and undemon like. I couldn't help it though, when it came to her, she was a different story.

Soon enough while I was trapped within my own thoughts the door burst open and Danny walked in with blood on his top.

"I'm going to let you out but you can not do anything stupid, understood?" He snapped.

"Why?" I snapped back.

"We got her back because of Wright but she is hurt badly and Wright is in the house but you will not know where."

I nodded. I didn't care. I wanted to see her.

He got removed a small part of the circle just to free me and then I followed him.

My heart was pounding. She was hurt but how badly was he talking about? I started to get worried about her.

Then I saw her. She was asleep and covered in blood and you could see the bones in her wrists.

The feeling to want to lock her up away from everyone came back to me and I almost felt like hunting down Daniel Wright for what he had done but then I came to a sad though.

Was this my fault because I let her go alone and then couldn't protect her when I should have? What type of husband am I?

--A/N--

Thank you so much to everyone that has read and voted! Really it means a lot to me.

I know that this isn't as long and probably as good as the others but I really wanted to update as I was gone for a while and only back on Thursday night so I wrote this all in two days. So forgive me for any mistakes that I have made.

Again thank you all so much for reading this far it means a lot ^~^

---this has been edited---