The last stand

I never went home after what happened.

To get rid of the blood I jumped into the river and sat under the water for a few minutes or hours, I couldn't tell anymore.

My whole body felt numb. My brother had been murdered in front of me and then I went into killer mode and killed everything and everyone.

I wasn't the same girl that I was a couple of days ago, I was a murder. I did as I was told and killed, without a second thought in the matter.

I knew I had to tell my father what had happened to Tyler but that also meant telling him what had happened to me. Then Luca came into my mind.

How could I tell him? How do you tell someone that you love that you are a killer? The person you are married to? You couldn't done it cause you don't know how.

When I finally got out of the water I still didn't know what to do. I was lost and I felt like ending everything.

I didn't want to be someone's puppet. I didn't want to do his work anymore. It was either me or him. I choose him.

Shane would appear to me soon to talk about what happened and I knew that was when I was going to strick. However, I had this to do first and that meant saying goodbye because if I survived the fight with Shane I would leave. I would become the night and stay to the shadows avoiding all contact, but that was if I could live without Luca.

First I went to my brothers and father.

I opened the door and closed it.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

Soon enough everyone of them stood in front if me. I gulped.

"Tyler is dead." They gave me questioning looks. "I saw him die, and then I killed every single person around me. For sometime I was gone for awhile and during that while I was trapped inside a room within someone called Shane's house. If I don't do as he says he will trap me back within that room and I don't want to go back. I'm going to kill him though so incase I die. I love youse all and I'm sorry for what I've did."

Before my tears broke free ran from the house leaving my brothers and father standing there with sadness and shock on their faces. They didn't know what to do and I didn't want to be there when they did something.

I raced home to Luca and before he even noticed me enter the house I was in his arms.

I felt so safe and at home in his arms that it killed me to think about what I was about to do.

"Ah little Aria, what are you doing?" Shanes voice echoed the room.

My eyes widened and I let out a small gasp of half shock and half fear.

He had caught on to what was happening quicker than I thought he would and now there he stood in my house watching me hug Luca.

Letting Luca go I faced him. "I can't do this anymore, it's taking over and I can't control it."

"Aria who is this? What's going on?" I thought I heard a small sound of fear from Lucas voice.

This shocked me because he was a lucifer and...well...he was Luca.

"Ah Luca, there's a lot you don't know little boy. Your wife here is a killer, a murderer, she watched her brother die and yet did nothing to stop it. Every night she has been going on as my little hitman and killing everyone that I told her to. Inside her is like another person, when the time to kill comes, it will stop at nothing until the job is done and it is happy." Shane smirked.

"So that's where you've been going? Killing people for him. You shouted at me when I hid something and here you were hiding this from me." He glared at me.