Murder

I felt a sharp pain course through my body.

My eyes snapped open and I jumped up. My breathing came out quickly as I looked around me. I wasn't in my room. This room was different. It looked older and smelt it too. I was sitting on a dark wooden big king sized bed with a dark wooden door facing me.

I slowly got to my feet when I got my breathing back under control and the sharp pain had become a numbing tingle. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and something looked strange so I took a step back and studied my appearance.

I was in a long white olden time night dress and my hair was wavy but my eyes were pure red. My skin looked paler than usually but that could have been because of the nightdress.

"What the hell? Where am I?" I went to the door and pulled it open.

I tried to walk out but an invisible wall blocked my path. I hit it and hit it but it didn't break.

Now I started to panic. Where was Luca!? "Hello!" I shouted down the hall.

One door faced mine and I begged for it to open. I begged for Luca to appear and tell me to wake up, that it was a dream but nothing happened.

I kept shouting and shouting but nothing.

A knife went through my shoulder before I could even see where it came from. I fell back a couple of steps then pulled it out. What the hell!?

A man appeared before me.

He pulled then knife from my hands then slammed the door closed as he left the room.

I stared at the door while the last bit of blood ran from my shoulder wound before it healed.

I was more shocked at what had just happened. I was confused and didn't understand it enough to pay attention to the pain in my shoulder.

I didn't know how long had past, day, hours or just a couple of minutes. It was that moment were you are sitting doing nothing and it feels like ages has went by but it really hadn't.

I felt nothing, I didn't feel hunger, tiredness. Nothing. That man hadn't appeared back at the door, nor had I tried to open the door. If I was honest I was slightly scared to go even close to the door.

I had started to wonder what Luca was doing...probably banging that bitch...but I tried not to think about that to much as it just made me angry.

As I was looking around the room in more detail the door opened and a man in a suit came in followed by a man in a shirt that was only half buttoned.

"Hello Aria." He smiled at me.

"I don't know you." I whispered as my voice hadn't been used in awhile.

He never lost his smile. "No you don't but I know you, I know everything about you. That is why you are going to work for me."

"Where am I?" My voice was soon back to normal.

"In my house."

"How did I get here?"

"You got stabbed in the heart and when that happened I took your body from where you lay."

"How-"

"Enough questions." He cut me off. "My name is Shane and you are going to work for me."

I looked at Shane. He had fluffy, unkept brown hair that fell into his dark blue eyes. He looked to be younger than the other men I've seen in this dungeon. He wasn't human as I couldn't hear a heart beat though he didn't look to be demon or vampire.

"Why?" I asked.

"You don't have a choice. Agree to work for me and you can leave and go back home to your Luca and we won't hurt him." He smirked.

"What type of work?"

"You will become my personal killer, my very own assassin."

I just stared at him. My mouth unable to make words.

"However, if you refuse you will spend the rest of you days in this room. Without blood. You will slowly die and rot away."

My fists tightened but I nodded. "Fine, I'll do what you want."

I'd do anything to see Luca again. Anything to feel him holding me. Anything to feel his lips on my. Anything. Even if that meant giving up my freedom and becoming an assassin for this man. Shane.

One of the man that came in with Shane looked at Shane who in turn nodded and then the man looked at me. He stalked over to me and tired to hit me but I blocked him.

I pushed him away from me. "What the hell?!" I shouted.

"We cannot let you know where this place is so we have to knock you out." Shane exampled.

Another hit came but I didn't know in time to block it so I fell down.

I jumped awake. I was back in my own bed. In my own house. I smiled.

I was home. A frown appeared on my face. Was that all a dream? No of course it wasn't but then again this wasn't some book so maybe it was.

I jumped up and was down stairs within a flash. "Luca!" I shouted as I looked around for him.

Arms engulfed me as I entered the kitchen.

"Is it really you?"

I turned in Lucas arms. "Luca." I smiled then crushed his lips with mine.

He deepened the kiss and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he held my butt so to stop me from falling.

We broke apart. "Luca how long have I been out?"

"I thought you had died, last night you got stabbed in the heart by that bitch. I was afraid that I lost you. Then when I checked on your wound it had healed." He held me closer to him. "Aria, I don't know what I would have done if you were gone."

I said nothing and just held him close to me while playing with his hair and kissing his cheeks while he closed his eyes and didn't release his hold on me.

I knew tears had started to roll down both our cheeks but I ignored them and don't move until my stomach rumbled.

We both laughed and let each other go.

"Come on and I'll get you blood." He took my hand and walked to the fridge.

It had been a couple of days before I had got my first order, my first assassination order.

Shane had contacted me through my phone by one simple text, a place and a name and time.

I guessed that the time was how long I would have to do it.

It went easy enough to be honest. I chased the man into an alley and then sliced his throat.

As I cut his throat though, something changed within me. Something enjoyed it. Something made me want to do it again and again. Something had awoken the killer within me and I knew there was no backing down away from it.

A/N

It's been awhile. Sorry this isn't as long as I would have liked it to be. The reason I haven't been writing lately would be because of school, I have so much assignment to do and then I had to make a small game on top of that for one of my classes.

I promise the next chapter will be longer. Thank you so much for bearing with me and for enjoying this story.

---this has been edited---