The surprise

Lucas POV

I had worked hard. I was balancing my demonic work with planning the present for Aria for Christmas.

I had been gone for two days with my work which killed me a little to be away from her but maybe I was just spending so much time with her.

After I had collected the souls of the people that had made a deal with my dad, I looked at the time and decided to go and see if I would be back in time to pick Aria up from her dads house.

Over the past week I started to notice that the surveillance around us had stopped which I was glad off, I was sick and tired of having a vampire tail me everywhere I went. Aria probably thought the same about the demon that followed her.

I got to her dads house just as she was leaving.

She didn't look as bad tonight but my blood still boiled a bit when I saw the cuts on her but they were healing and she was smiling.

I looked in the mirror to make sure I didn't have my demon eyes or teeth out, they were easy to forget about, but I saw myself smiling. I was smiling like an idiot or like a child getting its favourite toy.

I shook my head. What was I like?

I drove up beside her and rolled the window down.

"Want a lift?" I smirked.

She stopped walking so I stopped driving. "Whoa you're being so kind sir but my boyfriend wouldn't like me getting in the car with a stranger, see he kind of acts like a demon." She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Get in you, or I'll let you walk home." I hoped she got in but if she didn't my plan wouldn't work.

Thankfully she grinned while getting in the car. "I missed you." She mumbled as I started to drive.

"I wasn't gone that long only two days." I still smiled like an idiot at what she said.

"Still it was strange waking up without you tormenting me." She half laughed.

"More like the other way around princess." I laughed.

We past the house and I felt Aria look at me.

"Eh... Luca."

"Yes?" I raised an eye brow.

"Where are you kidnapping me to?"

I smiled at her. "I'm kidnapping my wife." I shook my head at her. "I'm not telling, it's a secret and Lexi and I had kept it so far so it would be a shame to tell you know." I laughed.

It was an hour into the drive and she had fallen asleep. She was cute while she slept. She seemed almost human, a beautiful human being.

I hoped that she was in a deep sleep as I pulled up to the drive way and put the car in park.

I could put a demon spell on her so that she didn't wake up no matter what I did until I released her from the spell but I didn't want to. If she woke up now I would kiss her but if she stayed asleep it would be better for me to see the surprise on her face in the morning then kiss her. Yes I wanted so badly to kiss her.

I already had all our stuff in the house as Lexi had helped me get Arias stuff packed so that I could bring it all here before I left on my demonic business trip. Lexi had been a great help at getting the surprise for Aria but then I did promise to keep her safe from all demons soon as I was a full lucifer and keep her safe from other supernaturals.

I picked Aria up in my arms and carried her into the house and up to the master bedroom, everything was how I remembered it when we where last here but it would be different when she woke up.

I put her into the bed and put the blanket over her. She looked like she was about to wake up so I froze and stopped breathing. If anything made a sound I was prepared to murder it.

Soon enough she fell back to sleep. I kissed her on the forehead and her cold lips felt lovely on my hot ones. I smiled at her one last time before I turned and headed for the door.

Time to get to work. I still had to do somethings. I had to get her the blood that she would need. The only thing I forgot. Well you always forget something even if you don't notice.

Then I had to make sure that her other present was well hidden so that she couldn't find it no matter how hard she tried. I guess I could throw it in the lake to hide it but it wouldn't be the best idea I had ever had.

I pulled out my phone when I heard it ringing.

"Hello?"

"Luca, I'm proud of you son. You are so close to becoming a lucifer, you have collected enough souls and killed enough people but you have to do one last thing, are you prepared for what will happen when you do it?" My dad.

He never called to see how I was doing just to tell me more about what to do and remind me of the last step.

"Yes I know. I'm ready for what will happen but she will be fine." I frowned. To be honest I didn't want to do anything but I really wanted to be a lucifer. It was what I was born for.

"Good. How are you two?" He sounded happy to talk about us. He was the one that made me marry her but still. It shocked me.

"We are good. Brilliant though she isn't weak which makes it fun." I smiled.

I had to stop doing that. I was supposed to be a monster from hell and now I was smitten over a girl. Oh Aria what have going done to me?

"That's good. I would like to come and visit you two soon." He hung up.

I guessed that he was busy or that he didn't want me to argue with him.

I rolled my eyes shoving my phone in my pocket.

~~~A/N~~~

I know this isn't as long as the other chapters. I just wanted to do this chapter before I go to school tomorrow which I am terrified for as I'm the only girl doing my course and there are 20 fellas in my class. Why did I have to pick such a boyish course!?!

Anyway, my updates might start to get slow but I'll keep updating whenever I can. This chapter was all wrote the night because I wanted to get one out so sorry for the mistakes. Oh and I hope I did the hints for where they are well enough for you to get it but sure if not it will be a somewhat surprise for you...not a good one but it will still be a surprise...

Thank you so much for reading this! Comment and/or vote! ^~^

---this has been edited---