Chasing The Beat Of My Heart(An Auslly Story)

Hey guys so I decided to start an Auslly story because I have a very strong obsession with Austin and Ally haha and I have loads of idea's for this book, There will probably be a total of about 25 chapters then I'll be making a sequel. This book will be part of a series and probably about 4-5 books? I don't know but anyways, here we go!

oh and sorry if the chapters are a bit messy and all over the place, I'm using my tablet so it won't be highly amazing, but i'm hoping for it to get popular! I'm putting 100% effort into this!

______________________________________________________

~Ally's POV~

I was standing in Sonic Boom, and it was so warm that I decided to put my hair in a ponytail, which I hardy ever do. I was thinking about the relationship between Austin and I. I do have feelings for him but I'm not sure if he feels the same way, because Kira sometimes hangs out with us, and whenever she's with us, Austin acts all weird, I don't know if it's because he likes her or because it's awkward between them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Austin and Dez walked into the shop, I was about to ask where Trish was but then I remembered that she had got herself a job at 'Tim's Square Pizza'.

"Hey Ally, wanna come to the cinema with me and Dez? Zaliens 7 comes out today and I really don't fancy missing it," Austin said with confidence.

"Um, let me go ask my Dad if he can watch the store then, and remember, I'm only going to see this movie because I have nothing better to do," I said with a light chuckle.

~Austin's POV~

Whoa, I can't believe Ally - dorky, school loving Ally - just agreed to come and see Zaliens 7 with Dez and I! I was hoping that I could let her know about my secret today, as it's horrible her not knowing.

"Good news, I can come," Ally said happily whilst walking towards Dez and I.

"Great," Dez said, and I could tell he was probably fanboying inside because we were going to see one of the best movies of the year.

We started walking towards the mall when I had a thought, "Wait, shouldn't we get Trish too, I mean, it wouldn't be fair just the three of us going," I said, remembering how Trish would kill us if we done something without her.

"Yeah, but isn't she at work?" Dez said, I can't believe he hasn't learned, Trish doesn't actually work, she just pretends to work for money, her five minute breaks lead to five hour breaks, but I guess that's Trish for you.

"As if she cares about work, she'd rather dip her face in a pot of onions than actually work," Ally said jokingly.

"O..k.. then," Dez managed to whisper, still trying to process what Ally just said.

We reached the pizza shop, and Trish came running towards us, "Hey guys, guess who got a job at Tim's Square Pizza?!" she said, as she always does with new jobs.

"Who did?" Dez said, being his usual stupid self, that's why I loved him, but not even he knows my secret, I really was not looking forward to telling anyone, because I'd hate to see their reactions, you never know how they'd react.

I must have spaced out for a minute because I heard Ally, Dez, and Trish shouting my name, "AUSTIN!! AUSTIN!!" they all shouted in unison.

"Whoa whoa slow down guys," I said with a joking tone.

"C'mon guys let's go, the movie starts in fifteen minutes," Dez said, I knew he'd never forgive us if he missed part of the film.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

<B> A/N

I hope you guys liked the chapter! Sorry it was short, next one will be longer, oh and I hope you don't mind but probably most, if not all of the next chapter will be in Austin's POV!

Thanks for reading this and I love you! K bye for now.

Oh, questions to think about..

First of all, WHATS AUSTIN'S SECRET?!

secondly, Do you think Austin has feelings for ally?

BYEEEE </B>